I probably hate myself latter but need a 458lott for Christmas so I'm selling off my Saiga shotguns. Pics to follow tonight.

Saiga12: It was a 22" that I converted.

KVAR US butt stock and PG

Tapco G2

Flash Suppressor by board member (M16 style)

Shorten barrel and tested pattern (on this site somewhere)

stock magazine + 1 extra 8 round magazine

Less than a box of shells through it.

Saiga 410: Self conversion

Kvar PG with Romanian NON-folder

Tapco G2

2 xtra 10 round magazines

Less than a box through it.

I did not re-paint the bottom of receiver yet and I did not weld my trigger guards on as planned yet.

I haven't check to see what is a fair price so I'll look all offers. email me at luckyned7@yahoo.com or post here. Thanks for looking.

I probably hate myself latter but need a 458lott for Christmas so I'm selling off my Saiga shotguns. Pics to follow tonight.

Saiga12: It was a 22" that I converted.

KVAR US butt stock and PG

Tapco G2

Flash Suppressor by board member (M16 style)

Shorten barrel and tested pattern (on this site somewhere)

stock magazine + 1 extra 8 round magazine

Less than a box of shells through it.

Saiga 410: Self conversion

Kvar PG with Romanian NON-folder

Tapco G2

2 xtra 10 round magazines

Less than a box through it.

I did not re-paint the bottom of receiver yet and I did not weld my trigger guards on as planned yet.

I haven't check to see what is a fair price so I'll look all offers. email me at luckyned7@yahoo.com or post here. Thanks for looking.

post-398-1135339221_thumb.jpgpost-398-1135339289_thumb.jpg

Hows about $700 for the S12 and $350 for the S410..and of course I'll look at any serious offers.

I got an offer to go on a small safari.. but I have no safari gun. :(

post-398-1135383709_thumb.jpg

Hows about $700 for the S12 and $350 for the S410..and of course I'll look at any serious offers.

I got an offer to go on a small safari.. but I have no safari gun. :(

post-398-1135383709_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the pics fellas. Ask away and I'll try to make this camera take a decent pic.

Hes not going to sell it... hes WAITING till I get my Gun Fund check.. and then hes going to sell it to *ME*! LOL

And PRing8...

Since you are in the same boat... START ROWING... maybe we can meet the saiga ship halfway here to the states and get first dibs!!! ROFL!!! :up:

:smoke:

Hes not going to sell it... hes WAITING till I get my Gun Fund check.. and then hes going to sell it to *ME*! LOL

And PRing8...

Since you are in the same boat... START ROWING... maybe we can meet the saiga ship halfway here to the states and get first dibs!!! ROFL!!! :up:

:smoke:

Fellas.. I swear I'm gonna hate myself later..cuz I love the quality of these firearms...and I have owned 'em all ( almost).. I need a self-extracting, double rifle, in atleast 458 lott..so I parting with what I got that I don't need tomorrow. I'm keeping my plain-jane S12 and my plain-jane S7x39 along with my akusa104 and my 2 other S410s that my kids would kill me if I sold.

I'm taking best offers for my spare S12 and S410..I'm loooking for a fast 1000.00 for the 2 or best offer. I can spike the pot with scope mount(saiga)..don't care for intergrated(sp?) scope rings. For those that haven't looked the package is..

S12 conversion(part count is cool)w/flash suppressor,warsaw buttstocks lenght..US made, best sling(mho), stock mag w/extra 8 rnd mag. S410 is same..same but with Romain NON-folder, US PG, stock mag+ 2-10 round mags. Only bust is that I planned to weld trigger guards and didn't yet. S12 does bang'in buckshot patterns at 25 yards.(my biggest fear after cutting barrel from 22")

Thanks for the read~Ned (Taking all offers.) You got a 458lott double rifle??

• 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.