Chrome flakes

You're not a patient person, are you?Yes if I know they are on it,they haven't even confirmed they have it , and with all the problems poping up with it im worried what about when warranty is up.And I bet ya the bolt will just crack again when replaced.And the RAAC number disconnected it don't look very good.

You're not a patient person, are you?

And I bet you don't have a barrel de-chromeing-cracked bolt pivot pin-and a bolt slamming rear ward gougeing the upper.Why would I be patient and happy and understanding the gun has been shot 2x and others are having problems too-its not just me.I loved the gun till this mess started.I don't work do back problems so the 760.00 for the gun is a lot for me to spend so of corse no awnsers = pissing me off.Just like the Polaris rzrs I had a extended warranty for (which they didn't want to honner)had 18 thousand $ in it got mad because they wouldn't honner warranty and dumped the piece of shit for 8000 thousand $.....but I was employed then.

Number still not working,I saw a facebook post on the 15th that RAAC phone number wasn't working-looking kinda shady.

They have recently moved to a larger facility, this is the number you need to be calling 855-695-6812

Wish I had known about the RZR, I'd have GLADLY paid 8K for it034.gif

• Like 1

Number still not working,I saw a facebook post on the 15th that RAAC phone number wasn't working-looking kinda shady.

They have recently moved to a larger facility, this is the number you need to be calling 855-695-6812

Wish I had known about the RZR, I'd have GLADLY paid 8K for it:xmas:

Thanks,it was a sweet rzrs I didn't beat it as I had my 7yr old with me all the time but you wouldn't beleave all the issues with it.

isn't that icons #.....that's who ive been calling getting no awnsers