(All mags sold pending funds)

I have been cleaning up and organizing the basement, garage, and my work benches over the last few days. I still have work to do but am ready to clear out a number of AK magazines. Most are new or like new.

I have 5 new black Bulgarian waffle Circle 10 30 round magazines at $35 each shipped. Kvar & Midway USA charge $45 each plus shipping. (All 5 sold pending funds)

I have 5 lightly used black Bulgarian waffle Circle 10 30 round magazines at $30 each shipped. (All 5 Sold pending funds)

I have 2 new 5 round black Bulgarian waffle mags at $30 $20 each shipped. These mags are great for hunting and near impossible to find......not even Kvar has them at the present time. (Both sold pending funds)

I have 7 new clear Bulgarian 30 round mags at $12 each shipped. (All sold pending funds)

I have 6 new in wrap Bulgarian 30 round steel mags at $23 $20 $18.00 each shipped. (All sold pending funds)

I have 14 new Bulgarian(?) or Polish(?) smooth sided synthetic mags with steel reinforced lips and tab for $15 each shipped or $185 for all 14 shipped. (All 14 Sold pending funds)

I have 8 twenty round steel tanker mags in very good condition to like new for $17 each shipped or all 8 mags for $120.00 shipped. (All 8 sold pending funds)

I have 10 thirty round steel mags from Eastern Europe that are new or like new in condition for $20 $18 each shipped or $130 for all 8 shipped. (All 10 sold pending funds)

I have two new or like new 40 round steel mags from Eastern Europe for $28 each shipped. (Both sold pending funds)

I have fourteen 7.62 ten round Saiga factory magazines for sale. Ten are new in wrap. Two are like new and two are used. The vendors sell these at $30 per magazine. I will sell them for $15 each shipped or all 14 for $185.00 shipped. Preference given to the bulk buyer. (All 14 sold pending funds).

You guys know the rules about ban states so please don't ask me to ship to these liberal bastions because I won't........and I might keep your money. 021.gif

Post Office money order payment only.

First "I'll take it", gets it provided funds follow. PM Wolverine confirming purchase and details. Have at it guys.

Wolverine

Bulgarian Waffles.JPG

Bulgarian Clear.JPG

Bulgarian Steel.JPG

Polish Smooth.JPG

Tanker 20 rd.JPG

East European Steel.JPG

East European Steel2.JPG

7.62 mags.2.JPG

7.62 mags.JPG

Sending PM on the other 4 tankers and all the clear 30's

Sold pending funds.

I will take, the two 40's, one lightly used circle 10, and one smooth sided synthetic. PM Sent.

Sold pending funds

Ill take two of the Eastern European steel 30 rounders for 18 each and 2 of the Bulgarian/Romanian synthetic mags for 15 each if they are still available.

Sold pending funds.

Here is the remaining inventory for sale:

I have 1 lightly used black Bulgarian waffle Circle 10 30 round magazine at $30 shipped. (Sold pending funds)

I have 6 new in wrap Bulgarian 30 round steel mags at $18.00 each shipped. (All 6 sold pending funds)

I have 1 new Bulgarian(?) or Polish(?) smooth sided (slab side)synthetic mag with steel reinforced lips and tab for $15 shipped. (Sold pending funds)

I have 8 thirty round steel mags from Eastern Europe that are new or like new in condition for $15 each shipped or $100 for all 8 shipped.(All 8 sold pending funds).

I have twelve 7.62 ten round Saiga factory magazines for sale. Eight are new in wrap. Four are used. The vendors sell these at $30 per magazine. I will sell them for $10 each. You pay the actual shipping cost. Or, I will sell all 12 for $140.00 shipped. Preference given to the bulk buyer. (All 12 sold pending funds).

Post Office money order or cash payment only.

First "I'll take it", gets it provided funds follow. PM Wolverine confirming purchase and details. Let's move some mags. If these prices don't do it, I'll take them local.

Wolverine

Just FYI, those smooth sides are apparently early Polish Radom, with all metal reinforcement except down the spine. The new Radoms with (11) and "Radom" on them, have no metal reinforcement whatsoever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_85HF-A7nHU

Edited by Mullet Man

Just FYI, those smooth sides are apparently early Polish Radom, with all metal reinforcement except down the spine. The new Radoms with (11) and "Radom" on them, have no metal reinforcement whatsoever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_85HF-A7nHU

I thought they were likely Polish but had noted that current production had Radom stamped on them so was not certain. It sounds like a step backbard to take the metal reinforcement out of the synthetic mags.

Thanks for the confirming information though.

PS.....I'm still partial to the Bulgarian Circle 10's. They are tough and don't rust like metal mags.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.