Comments (mods may delete if inappropriate, but in this case may be helpful):

AR-15 is priced to sell. That's a VERY good price for a Colt, especially with 8 mags.

SAR-1 is priced about $50 to $100 too high, even considering appreciation since this particular model is no longer imported.

M1A is higher priced than competitive retail and additional parts do not appear to add value to it. Competitive (not suggested) retail is about $1200. Adding value for the magazines and subtracting it for depreciation should end one up around $12-1300 max.

Listed prices on handguns appear to be appropriate and competitive, but may need to be flexed in order to make a sale, particularly the revolver.

Just the thoughts of an experienced gun shopper who has seen many a good and bad deal, and has seen a little of what makes things sell and how to make the most of something.

Best to you and to the family of your friend!

I dont think offering constructive criticism, and trying to help the seller do what he came here to do is a bad thing.

Offering up fair prices, and explaining WHY those comments are made, is helpful to the seller to make FAIR offers to potential buyers, as chances are, most will already know that which BRG3 knows, and will realize prices accordingly...

Whether the buyer cares to reflect those insights is up to him, and as BRG3 isnt flaming this post in any way...but trying to offer up his experience to help the seller, I see no reason for it to be deleted.

Good luck with the sales!!!

:smoke:

while I agree with the comments in substance, I don't see anything here that needed to be public.

IMO, this is good IM material. Think about it this way, if there was a sale pending on an item, this might have soured that.

That colt is calling my name :/

Sorry to step in your post, and good luck with your sales.

Hi Guys!

I just got back from a Georgia hunt. Sorry about not replying sooner.

Thanks for the input. I don't think that anyone's opinion is unhelpful, unless it is a mean opinion and I saw nothing that fits that bill here.

Tha truth is I really don't know what the market will bear, especially duing this holiday season. There is no real rush to sell these items and I want someone to get a good deal. :rolleyes:

Now I will take a look at my emails and see if anyone at all is interested in these firearms. :eek:

>I have cut up my NRA membership card and returned it.

>I am a constitutional conservative.

>I am a defender of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

>I am NOT the NRA

What kind of horseshit signature line is this? :unsure:

So, don't support them, it's your choice. Just don't fucking brag about it. :angry:

I bet George Sorois (and his ilk) jerk off reading crap like this from a supposed gun owner. :rolleyes:

That's true. :smoke:

I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way when reading it yesterday. :chris:

Just as long as he's not one of those f**kers who bitch and moan the loudest when another unconstitutional gun law gets passed (believe me, I ran in too many of the former lately) while doing Goddamn absolutely nothing to help the cause out, and quite frankly, I'm getting tired of supporting their sorry, slacker asses. :angry:

The NRA might not be the most perfect organization in existance, but believe me, they *DO* accomplish some good on behalf of this countrys gun owning sector. :super:

That's all I got to say about that deal. ^_^

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.