Vepr12 + Chaos Porkypine= holyshit!

Thread it on just a tad and then thread a tap into the threads. It will launch all the spikes at once.

what launches the spikes.....recoil or do you do it manually?

I was saying that firing the next shell would launch the whole mess. It was a joke.

• Like 1

Thread it on just a tad and then thread a tap into the threads. It will launch all the spikes at once.

what launches the spikes.....recoil or do you do it manually?

I was saying that firing the next shell would launch the whole mess. It was a joke.

you lost me when you said thread a tap into the threads....... I was like....huh, what huh.png .good one

This device would be the shit if you could launch those bolts somehow. like a grenade launcher of sorts.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH

Ive always wondered. Why do you guys not just produce and make these available? You could make way more money keeping them available and selling them for say 100-150 bucks rather than just making 200-300 of them and selling them for 500 bucks.

We tried once and lost our ass! the cost of making these exceed $150

Wow!!!! At that cost the quality of the product makes sense. Every since i handled one i have wanted one. I can not wait to thread one of these onto my VEPR and run around my house playing "tropic thunder" and go full retard

It can fully function as a less than/lethal bayonet style device affixed to your firearm. It is built like a tank and would easily penetrate a person or animal hide. In its retracted form, using the supplied thread protector as a nut to keep in place you will have short spikes capable of less lethal deterence and with them fully extended they woukd easily be capable of lethal damage.

Never seen anyone laugh at a porkypine, but have seen lots of people want to see it/touch it/ and play with it. An empty firearm is useless until you add huge steel spikes onto it and it becomes a 3 1/2 foot long spear. And it is awesome bling.

To me, it seems like it would be easier to defend against than a standard double edged bayonet.

I mean you could smack that thing out of the way and grab it from the sides whereas if you tried that with a double edge

you would cut yourself pretty good. I don't know, its all assumptions.

also it takes 2 hands to deploy that where a bayonet only takes one.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH

Since a bayonet blade is up and or down when attached a sideways perry would defeat either device equally. To compare and contrast the two, for mounting on a shotgun, i think the porkypine would be at a huge advantage. A similar device for an AR or AK would also be more functional than a bayonet. Its ability to be retracted ans allow the shortest possible firearm while not in use alone has a huge value.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this thing kind of confuses me. So it is mostly a toy and has no real purpose other than bling ?

Dont get me wrong, it is cool looking but I think I would be laughed off the range if I showed up with that on my shotgun.

Ask Tom Cole if it's a toy and a joke, that people would laugh you off the range. He had one of these on display at a gun show, ended up with a crowd so big the cops where called over thinking there was a fight going on in front of his booth! But no, it's a toy..................................