I didnt watch the videos, but I've probably seen them. These are the ones where they open the AK dust cover/safety and dump dirt in, and dump some dirt ontop of an ar with the bolt forward and then are all like LAWL AR WINZ?!

I can make 1000 videos where the AR sucks and the AK wins but they'd be biased tests where I knew the AR would fail or suck.

Example:

What would happen if your bolt handle fell off or broke and your gas tube was damaged so it was a single-shot rifle. Who would win ARvsAK?

AR solution: Shoot once, remove rear receiver pin, take apart gun, pull bolt back manually, drop a round in the chamber, push bolt back in, reconnect receivers, fire! (1min operation?)

AK Solution: Shoot once, Take off dust cover lid, grab bolt carrier, cycle, Fire! (10secs)

AK WINS!

Edited by SN13
  • Like 1

Years ago I was getting ready to buy something and while reading the warranty one of the lines stood out to me: while most of it was the normal stuff about workmanship and wear and tear there was a line about the item being run over by a truck was not considered normal wear and tear and was not covered by the warranty.

So maybe some test of outlandish extremes well out side of what a reasonable person would subject something to is not a test it’s just silly ass misuse of stuff that prove nothing but what a dumbass will do on a whim.

I did one AR build with a upper that doesn’t even have a dust cover or forward assist because for what the gun was built for those were just crap that rifle didn’t need. Figure if my kid buries it in the dirt he doesn’t need a rifle he needs an ass kicking.

post-26137-0-57782600-1376579996.jpg

• Like 1

Time to bring this thread back to topic.

attachicon.gifak vs ar.jpg

So the metaphor is the woman on the left that can plow a field, drop a kid, and build a house all before lunch...

VS

... the one the right that whines when her caviar isnt poppy enough.

Oh yeah subject closed. what.gif

lol

Time to bring this thread back to topic.

attachicon.gifak vs ar.jpg

So the metaphor is the woman on the left that can plow a field, drop a kid, and build a house all before lunch...

VS

... the one the right that whines when her caviar isnt poppy enough.

Oh yeah subject closed. what.gif

Of course. I thought the meaning was obvious. bad_smile.gif