Sale on all MKA parts in stock

We are having a sale on all MKA mags and parts until the end of August.

Everything is at least 20% off.

Quantities are very limited on some items.

http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/category_s/1823.htm

New to the forum, but stumbled across this and had to 1) go to your site and buy a T&N stock adapter and a "fully railed forend" at great prices and 2) sign up on this forum.

For anyone who has done the stock conversion - any tips or tricks? Cut off at 0.6" or a bit longer?

How about the forend - any tips? I have never removed the rod - is that necessary?

Also, noticed that the pic on CSS website is a T&N Level 4, but the description says "fully railed". So is it a quad rail, or the Level 4? I can always tap a couple more holes and put a full rail on later if its a Level 4.

Looking forward to learning more about my MKA through this forum.

Here is T&N's Youtube channel. They have videos on cutting the stock and installing their forend (among other things).

http://www.youtube.com/user/3393matt/videos

Search a little bit in this section info on cutting the stock. Here's a good thread for DIY options.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/74262-im-goin-for-it-cutting-off-the-stock-for-dummies/

As for the forend on CSS site, best to contact Greg there and be sure of what you're getting. Also make sure if it is the standard or XN model. With no mention of XN, these appear to be for the standard guns.

Here is T&N's Youtube channel. They have videos on cutting the stock and installing their forend (among other things).

http://www.youtube.com/user/3393matt/videos

Search a little bit in this section info on cutting the stock. Here's a good thread for DIY options.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/74262-im-goin-for-it-cutting-off-the-stock-for-dummies/

As for the forend on CSS site, best to contact Greg there and be sure of what you're getting. Also make sure if it is the standard or XN model. With no mention of XN, these appear to be for the standard guns.

Thanks, I'll check out the videos. Still scared to cut the stock, even after making a jig to hold the gun. Worst case, I have to buy a Firebird lower if I screw it up too bad.

I have a non-XN gun, so the forend on sale at CSS should work fine.

Thanks, I'll check out the videos. Still scared to cut the stock, even after making a jig to hold the gun. Worst case, I have to buy a Firebird lower if I screw it up too bad.

Note that if you are really chicken, you can send your stripped lower to T&N and they will cut both the stock and the grip area for $25 and $35 respectively. I don't even have my gun yet (supposed to go pick it up tomorrow) but I think I'd be OK cutting the stock. Now then, cutting the grip area gives me the heebie jeebies so I may chicken out and send mine to T&N for both. I do want to try the factory grip though as others here have said they liked it just fine.

BTW, got my order of discounted parts today from CSS. Very fast shipping as always.

Edited by yamadog35

Note that if you are really chicken, you can send your stripped lower to T&N and they will cut both the stock and the grip area for $25 and $35 respectively. I don't even have my gun yet (supposed to go pick it up tomorrow) but I think I'd be OK cutting the stock. Now then, cutting the grip area gives me the heebie jeebies so I may chicken out and send mine to T&N for both. I do want to try the factory grip though as others here have said they liked it just fine.

BTW, got my order of discounted parts today from CSS. Very fast shipping as always.

You have an extra one......have at it!

Are the Akdal 5 round mags with the newest follower, or one of the older ones (as pictured on the site)?

They are the newest version that shoot both size shells.

Finally got the rod out and the forend on. Had to get the stud puller, and scratched the rod pretty good. But it's off. I think they used permanent lock tite - I really had to put some muscle into it. Stock will be cut this weekend, and just ordered a T&N trigger group from CSS.

Matt's videos really helped.

Waiting on the Promag 10 rounder that has been rumored to be out soon. Anyone hear anything about it?