WTS: Chaos Porkypine and Warthog Muzzle device

I am selling a Chaos Warthog muzzle device and a Chaos Porkypine both in like new condition. The Warhog only has 25 round though it and the Porkypine has never been used. Chaos`s web site has these without the Warthog for $350. I am selling both devices shipped for $275 in the CONUS.

First unconditional "I will take it " followed by a PM gets the items. There is a 3 day return policy. Payment by USPS M.O., personal check, or discreet PayPal. Please add 3% to the total if using PayPal to cover the fees. Thanks.

Here is the description of the Porkypine on the Chaos web site:

Chaos PorkyPine

Fits the Saiga 12, Vepr 12 or any barrel threaded to 22x.8mm. Can be used with any muzzle device that doesn't measure over 1.125 at the base. Porkypines are made from the very best materials. The body is made from light weight T6-6061 Aluminum then black anodized type III to 70 Rockwell and the needles are made from 302 stainless, lock ring is made from steel, giving the porkypine a locking force of over 12,000 lbs. It comes made to lock into two position lethal and non-lethal. Weighing in at only 10 oz.

Chaos Warthog Door Breacher Brake

From the Chaos site:

Made from 4140 Chromemoly, Heat treated, blackened, and with 5/8" spikes for nonlethal force, and laser marking, a true quality part. The side slots allow the escaping gases to push against the 60 degree surface causing a gas channel, forcing the gases to escape up and out.
Overall length : 3"

• Adds 2 1/8" to overall length
  • 5 oz.

ChaosPorkypine003.jpg

ChaosPorkypine004.jpg

ChaosPorkypine002.jpg

ChaosPorkypine008.jpg

ChaosPorkypine006.jpg

ChaosPorkypine011.jpg

ChaosPorkypine007.jpg

Edited by Bobriden1
  • 1 month later...