An Ohio man expected the gun safe he ordered online....

"Hello, Police? Yeah, I ordered this new gun safe, and when I opened it I found 12... 10 bales of pot."

"Yeah Officer, of course the dog smells pot in my house. I have these 10 bales right here!"

000.gif

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

A ring of importers in Yakima sold a suburban without unloading the gas tank first. The customer found that he couldn't get very far and had another mechanic take a look. Car dealer pretty much only sold suburbans, and they went from Cali to Wa, which is kinda backwards. About the same time their accountant was talking to the sherrifs, because he thought things were sketchy and didn't want to be a part of ongoing crime.

Also, in Zillah, I recall hearing that someone found a bunch of 55 gal trash bags in the ditch by thier fence line of his farm. All of them were full of freshly harvested mota. Right by the main highway intersection near town. It seems like an odd place to choose for a drop, so I wonder if the vehicle broke down that was hauling it or something.

This would be like winning the powerball lottery and then being told you couldn't keep it. :(

I'd also be worried about unexpected visitors with badges or bandanas showing up in the middle of the night.

Edited by Sim_Player

Being completely full to the brim with ammo would have been even better. money.gif

22LR would be a hell of a windfall.

This would be like winning the powerball lottery and then being told you couldn't keep it. sad.png

I'd also be worried about unexpected visitors with badges or bandanas showing up in the middle of the night.

Why, wouldnt be anything there to find... bad_smile.gif

Edited by Rhodes1968

Would you report something like this if you were the recipient? Curious. Real world question. Be honest with yourself.

Perhaps it would be more correct to ask "Do you trust the police enough to tell them?"

Its gotten weird lately.

Would you report something like this if you were the recipient? Curious. Real world question. Be honest with yourself.

well if you didn't report it, what are you going to do with it?

smoke 300 pounds of pot? not in your lifetime.

become a drug dealer? not much else to say about that, other than that it would make a great photo op for the local news, along with all of your "deadly arsenal" of AKs lined out on a table, when you get caught.

burn all of it in a bonfire? hope there aren't any neighbors within sniffing distance.

P.S. one thing I remember very clearly from school was a DARE book that we had as part of a health course. The book seemed to have been published sometime in the early 1980s. There was a photo of DEA/police burning "evidence" - i.e. a gigantic pile of pot plants. In the photo, there were a handful of agents quite deliberately standing in the billowing smoke. One of them was even shirtless for some reason - maybe you get a little hot catching all of that magnitude of illicit second-hand smoke that only federal agents get to experience.

Edited by mancat

I'd tidy up my house, call the cops and brace for a giant hassle. then I would have a good story for life. When I cleaned rental cars on of our regulars left a gallon ziploc crammed full of bud under the seat. We called that in. Customer said it was there when he rented the car. BS. we actually pull up the seat cushions frequently between customers. No way we would miss anything bigger than a grain of rice.

Another time the same guy or his cousin left a wallet about 4" thick full of hundreds inside the plastic lid of the center console of a GMC tahoe. He tried to accuse us of stealing from him, but he had hid it pretty thoroughly. I didn't even realize before then that particular void could be opened. I always checked there afterwards.

I used to detail old squad cars for auction, and you wouldn't believe what we'd find in them!

One day I opened the trunk and there was an MP5 and shotgun! We found tons of guns, knives, ammo, and drugs in them.

And if you wonder why your phone bill is so high, they have the guys drive the truck to us, get out, and give us the keys! They don't even bother to clean them out. Cleaning out 1 truck would net me about $200 in Scotchlock connectors at the local electronics store. (sold for $2 a box, but worth $50)

Problem you have to worry about if you keep it, since you didn't report it do you really think the original recipient isn't going to come looking for it. If you were a smoker maybe keep a brick for yourself and report the rest. That way it is in the news and you don't have to worry about them coming for you. Maybe give a brick or two to some friends.

I used to detail old squad cars for auction, and you wouldn't believe what we'd find in them!

One day I opened the trunk and there was an MP5 and shotgun! We found tons of guns, knives, ammo, and drugs in them.

And if you wonder why your phone bill is so high, they have the guys drive the truck to us, get out, and give us the keys! They don't even bother to clean them out. Cleaning out 1 truck would net me about $200 in Scotchlock connectors at the local electronics store. (sold for $2 a box, but worth $50)

MP5? What MP5? Didn't see anything like that.

Oh yeah, we did find this busted ass old shotgun.

True we will never know how much the safe originally shipped with. I'm not saying anyone would publicize where it was shipped to. But what i am saying is that if i was a criminal and lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in product, I would find out where it went, even if i had to visit ten people who got safe shipments. If someone is a shipping drugs, you don't think they would be willing to kidnap and torture anyone that could give them info on the whereabouts of their stuff.

By turning the shipment in to the police you take the bulls eye off your back. If the guy skimmed some off the top oh well more power to him.

People still smoke mexican brick weed laced with U.S. issued Paraquat?

Two things the Mexicans get right. Dodge trucks and Tequila.

WHO THE FUCK would hire criminals to produce a safe?

Who the FUCK would put their gear in a safe not made by a professional?

Edited by Stryker0946

No.

No complaints there.

In this society everyone is a criminal of one type or another according to Holder.

Line workers build the safes not the engineers.

True we will never know how much the safe originally shipped with. I'm not saying anyone would publicize where it was shipped to. But what i am saying is that if i was a criminal and lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in product, I would find out where it went, even if i had to visit ten people who got safe shipments. If someone is a shipping drugs, you don't think they would be willing to kidnap and torture anyone that could give them info on the whereabouts of their stuff.

By turning the shipment in to the police you take the bulls eye off your back. If the guy skimmed some off the top oh well more power to him.

Wasnt that much money, wholesale in Mexico maybe $1500-$20,000 depending on grade and source.

The popo always inflate the value to the point of the ridiculous.

With what has gone on with police of late it's luck of the draw.

Edited by Rhodes1968