Chaos Titan Rail

Hey all it's been a bit since I posted. Working 60 hours a week and getting married cut my free time considerably but life is settling in and I've been told my paperwork for my 11" S12 is approved. I moved the gas system back 2.25" and all I have left to do is saw the barrel off, turn the end, and thread it.

Now my attention turns to a quad raid.... The only ones I saw for a SBS prevoiusly have dried up. Can't find one anywhere... and then I saw the Chaos Titan and it looks GOOD to me. Of course I'm gonna have to whack 2.25" off the front and recoat it. Post pics soon I hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Change of plans. The titan rail wouldn't work as the extrusion cutout would have landed square in the middle of the cut. Went with a quad rail from CSS and I believe it'll look "factory" when I machine it down.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any photos?  I am working on my 10" SBS with the gas block relocated back 2.25".  I am unable to find any rail or hand guard that will fit.  Not sure why there are not more rails to fit as relocating the gas block back 2.25" seems like the best overall solution for an SBS.   

Ended up buying a quad rail from Carolina Shooters Suppy and machining it down.  Pics to follow soon.