Saiga 12 Exp-01-030

Yup, the man does some gorgeous work. Looks like he's got that 100-series-folder-install down pat and that's no simple task.

For those of you who've just joined the forum in the past year or two, I cannot stress enough how awesome it is that we can now have the EXP-01-30 here in the states, even if we had to pay extra to have it converted. For a great many years, the parts simply were not available and many people went through quite a bit of money and trouble just to get their gun even kinda sorta close to this configuration. Again, this is awesome: 100 series folder with pad, drop-free magwell, railed gas block, factory flash hider, hinged top cover, izzy grip... geez, when I joined this forum ('07 or so) we could only dream about making such a thing. Back then everybody was pretty thrilled just to move the PG, add a folding stock and maybe a Galil handguard. That was about all one could do.

In short, its a good time to be a saiga owner!

Oh yeah and nice work, Lee!

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind word, guys. I worked hard to meet the promised timeframe without cutting corners (not an easy thing to do, I might add). This one has been test fired and packed up... ready to go home.

Also, RC... if I had known you were going to post those cell phone shots on the web, I would have (A.) used a better camera and (B.) not used one of my wife's good bathroom towels in the shop. Busted.

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind word, guys. I worked hard to meet the promised timeframe without cutting corners (not an easy thing to do, I might add). This one has been test fired and packed up... ready to go home.

Also, RC... if I had known you were going to post those cell phone shots on the web, I would have (A.) used a better camera and (B.) not used one of my wife's good bathroom towels in the shop. Busted.

Just trying to give credit where credit is do...