RRA Upper w/ YHM FF rail, YHM FS/GB, complete BCG

Up for sale, a used Rock River Arms 16" stainless steel barreled upper with YHM free float quad rail, YHM flip up front sight/gas block and complete bolt carrier, bolt and charging handle. Sitting on top is a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope in a GG&G mount with Burris rings. $600 shipped

Located in Arlington, VA and crossposted. First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the sale. Accepted forms of payment are personal check and USPS MO.

Please let me know if there are any questions or additional pictures needed.

Trades: I'm always looking for Soviet/Russian plum, true black and bakelite 5.45 mags and currently in the market for 7.62 Izzy Bakelite mags as well. Russian optics are also of interest and I'm on the hunt for a set of polymer furniture for my SVD. Cash can go either way along with the items.

Thanks

Eric

P1010009_zps7b351864.jpg

P1010014_zps9b25dd34.jpg

P1010013_zps6470afd1.jpg

Edited by towerofpower93

What contour is the barrel? What is the round count down the pipe?

Not sure what the technical term would be, but the barrel is a straight shot along the entire length. No areas turned down for an M203 or anything like that. Just put a set of calipers on the porton forward of the gasblock/front sight and it measured .74" but the barrel underneath the free float handguard is much beefier.

As far as round count, the upper came to me as an addition to a rifle I purchased. I put on the scope and zeroed it, but have put less than 50 rds through it myself. The rifling is still very sharp while looking down the bore, but I can't give you an honest round count.

Let me know if you need any detailed pics.

Eric

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.