This is interesting.......

That's what I was thinking too...it may be that they are the same company, under a different licensing setup. I was also wondering what the quality of the internals are...which one of you aftermarket manufactures are going to be the first to buy one ?

Edited by compshootfl

It does take the same mags.

Ah, I see that now when looking back the site. Quote from the site:

"Our magazines work with those commonly available on the market for similar style shotguns. 10 Round high capacity magazines are available on the market."

which one of you aftermarket manufactures are going to be the first to buy one ?

To quote you(OH,COME,ON)every time I buy something....2 weeks later the new one comes out.Wife said don't even think about it.LOL

Hah, same here... This time I'll stay a little cooler and wait at least a few weeks wink.png

We have a brief video on the BR 99 Completed does anyone know how to post the You Tube video player here ?

When you go to your youtube page, under the video there is a "share tab" Click on it and copy the highlighted http: code and then paste it between this Media Video code /Media. You must put the media word between this symbol [ ].

I would review it also...seems like a no brainer to have a regular or competition shooter, with no agenda, give an unbiased review. I was always leary of seller sponsored video reviews...it seems more often than not that the guns do not deliver what is advertised...we shall see.