This is the main reason I am leaving the Forum as a Business Member. I am embarassed to be a member of the forum because of the type members we are starting to get. Just read the new posts and it seems more like an adolescent chat room than a professional gun/DIY forum!

Pretty weird shit gets posted now.

Jack

Jack, I am truly sorry to hear you are leaving the forum. At least we have other "experts" on here for advice on fucking with things that could maim or kill you if done improperly. I have always listened to every word you, Tony, Will, and Mike ever posted on here. It seems like all the BARCOM trolls ended up over here. (I quit going on there for similar reasons Jack).

For what it is worth, to all the newer members that do not know Jack, you are driving out a very knowledgeable Saiga Smith who is a Special Forces Veteran and has been fucking with weapons his entire adult life...PROFESSIONALLY. I am surprised Tony Rumore is still here with all the shenanigans, haven't heard shit from Mike Rogers on here lately, he might have popped smoke. You new guys might recognize the name Will Hayden, he hasn't posted on here forever. Maybe because of the TV series. These Gentlemen are professionals when it comes to working on and building these guns and have offered expert advice on every aspect of the S12 to this forum, no secrets. Now we have asshats calling them out and in return, they desire to leave a once great forum for accurate technical information. I agree with Shannon, we need a Technical Moderator to weed out the "Bubba in the garage, 24pk of Natty Light, DIY" advice. Lots of people think these are "toys". They are actually tools and can be dangerous to others on the muzzle end and dangerous to the trigger puller on an improperly worked gun Rant off...

I am still in limbo. Many of the Business Members got together and we are trying figure out how we can get the dip shits off the forum and bring it back to where it needs to be.

Pretty sure we can get it turned around.

Jack

Good news Jack!