Already they are wanting to make a new Batman series of movies?? The recent movies have set a very high bar, despite some idiotic pc garbage being stuck in them, and I doubt these will measure up. So probably a waste of time. Yeah, not the most important thing in the world, but hey, this is general discussion. =P

Edited by Dunedain
  • Like 1

The problem is Aflak WANTS to play Batman, and that never works. The best actors are the ones who despise their iconic role. Look at Christian Bale, Daniel Craig, Chris Eccleston; Awesome casting, but they all hated their roles and tried to get out.

It could be a bad thing, but, at the same time, actually liking the character and having some idea of who he is and what motivates him could ultimately be beneficial. But you are right in that if he's wrong about who the character is, it'll be hard for that not to come across in his performance.

I don't know if Bale, as good as he was compared to some...other actors, got the same gist of the character that I did, but I was never a comic book guy, more of a DCAU guy.

I still dont get all the outrage? Its entertainment people! A person is playing a fictional cartoon/comic book charecter. Its one thing to think his style of acting is wrong for the role but to have all this outrage is retarded. I think there are many other movies where it could have been better if another actor took the role but thats as much attention as I would give it. Richard Simmons could get the role and I still wouldnt give a shit.

• Like 3

I chuckled at all the posters who said they couldn't give a shit, could care you gave enough of one to post.

As far as my priorities? One internet post regarding fictional superheroes is hardly a window to my life's priority list. I just thought a distraction from the normal ebb and flow of political corruption, random violence and other miscellaneous stories.

If this section is reserved strictly for doom & gloom, let me know and I'll switch topics.

I chuckled at all the posters who said they couldn't give a shit, could care you gave enough of one to post.

As far as my priorities? One internet post regarding fictional superheroes is hardly a window to my life's priority list. I just thought a distraction from the normal ebb and flow of political corruption, random violence and other miscellaneous stories.

If this section is reserved strictly for doom & gloom, let me know and I'll switch topics.

• Like 1

LOOKTHEFUCKOUTTHETHOUGHTPOLICEARECOMINGFORYOU, ANDTHEPOSTPOLICEARERIGHTAROUNDTHENEXTFUCKINGCORNER.

GIVEMEAFUKENBREAK. bad_egg.gif