George Zimmerman Shops For Tactical Shotgun | TMZ.com

ZIMMERMAN BRINGS TOO MUCH NEGATIVE ATTENTION WITH HIM. WE DON'T NEED TO BRING ANYMORE ATTENTION TO THE UNINFORMED GENERAL PUBLIC ABOUT A SHOTGUN THAT HOLDS TWENTY ROUNDS.

HIS NAME IS ALREADY ASSOCIATED WITH KEL-TEC, SO LET THEM KEEP HIM.

• Like 1

You know what kills a nice message? Misspelling a word in the first sentence.

Nothing says "I'm going to use big words that I don't normally do" like misspelling them.

FARCE.

At least they got the proper use of "your" down right.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I really don't. But patriots, often more rural and less educated

than urban liberals, have lack of education as almost always the very first way that liberals dismiss

them. A liberal cannot handle a conservative who is more sophisticated than they are, because

they are used to talking down to them. Don't give them the opportunity.

• Like 2

You know what kills a nice message? Misspelling a word in the first sentence.

Nothing says "I'm going to use big words that I don't normally do" like misspelling them.

FARCE.

At least they got the proper use of "your" down right.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I really don't. But patriots, often more rural and less educated

than urban liberals, have lack of education as almost always the very first way that liberals dismiss

them. A liberal cannot handle a conservative who is more sophisticated than they are, because

they are used to talking down to them. Don't give them the opportunity.

Corect speling is a farse!

Let me see if I have this right........you go on a patriotic rant.......then tell the man to buy a foreign product.nothing.gif

Being American means being free to buy foreign!

• Like 1

The matter is not one of where the product is made but one of restricting ones own speech and actions out of fear and advocating others to do likewise.

Patriot is a funny word it means many things, I am not a patriot by most definitions. I love the ideals that founded this land, the grit of the people that built it, and principals so many died willingly to uphold. The pomp and glory of a government of a nation I can and do forego.

But most of all I love the spirit that enabled them to spit in the eye of anyone telling them what to do even if the odds were against them.

So yeah and I backup every word of it.

• Like 1

Im tired of freaking hiding and watching what I say.

998924_163094590545849_1078693948_n.jpg

Get a Saiga George.

^^^^^ +1,000,000,000

I would welcome George Zimmerman into the Saiga forum. He has experience in taking out low life scum off the face of the earth and being persecuted (and prosecuted) for it in a DemocRAT kangaroo court and coming out with a not guilty verdict. He was a subject of a media and DemocRAT judge and prostitutor charging him with murder, a treatment he did not deserve.

I was at the supermarket yesterday and saw Ebony Magazine with a cover featuring Trayvon Martin's family with a caption saying "We're all Trayvons". Apparently Ebony Magazine is scraping the bottom of the barrel publishing that filth. It also shows that they are nothing but race baiting whores. If they really are all Trayvon Martins then we have a serious delinquency problem with their readers.

• Like 1

Farse and Farce are two different words. In the given context the correct word is farce.

I doubt any of us will have the occasion to use farse in the correct sense in our lifetimes.

So, while you're technically correct, it's still a misspelling.

Personally, I don't care if people misspell things with which I agree, or even disagree. I tend

to look beyond that. However, many people, especially shit-crazy liberals, won't, so be correct in your wording.

• Like 1

Farse and Farce are two different words. In the given context the correct word is farce.

I doubt any of us will have the occasion to use farse in the correct sense in our lifetimes.

So, while you're technically correct, it's still a misspelling.

Personally, I don't care if people misspell things with which I agree, or even disagree. I tend

to look beyond that. However, many people, especially shit-crazy liberals, won't, so be correct in your wording.

I was actually agreeing with you. My original post was directed toward Darth Saigus who was attempting to correct your correction incorrectly. I'm willing to bet both the original mistake and DS's mistake were a result of both words being in whatever dictionary they each used to spell check with.

I was actually agreeing with you. My original post was directed toward Darth Saigus who was attempting to correct your correction incorrectly. I'm willing to bet both the original mistake and DS's mistake were a result of both words being in whatever dictionary they each used to spell check with.

And you'd be wrong. Use whatever dictionary you have handy and look up "sarcasm".

Edited by Darth Saigus