Had to take a dog to the vet Saturday...

Vet called back about an hour later and requested me to come get my dog, lol. Apparently he was aggresive trying to get in a cage and extremely disruptive and disturbing to the other animals. He had a stomach disorder- was clogged up, and whatever. High fever and totally lethargic, couldn't even move at home. I wasn't going to be able to be around him, so I insisted that they keep him for observation for a day or two. He is fine while he is at home. Man, he did NOT like being locked up. They kept him in a room meant for examinations, away from the other animals.He does not act this way at home. If every human acted this way, DHS would not have a chance! lol. I picked him up this morning, and thankfully he appears to be fine. He is really a loving animal. He must have went ballistic. They didn't want him at all. lol. He is a fine well mannered dog at home. (most times) Lesson to be learned here? lol.

Edited by coronet

If he was "clogged up", I guess the visit to the vet must have scared the "shit" out of him. :) :) I've got to take Belvedere for his shots and check up, he don't piss or shit or growl or try to bite, he tries to hide under the table, and once he settles down, he's everybody's bestest buddy. He's a lover not a fighter, in other words "HE JUST WANTS TO FUCK IT" :) doesn't matter how big or small, he'll try to mount it.

He's an outside dog, if it gets in the yard, YEP, he's gonna try to fuck it. He still hasn't learned why our little japanese chin can play with the outside cat, and he can't, but give him a plate of cornbread and pinto beans, and he's in hog heaven. He hasn't had the "privilege" of any coyotes around here yet, that I know of, that'll be an ass whooping he will never forget. Oh Yeh, and park you car or truck in the driveway, you get a free "wheel wash" on all four. :)

My male, fixed, is mostly an inside dog. He has what one would call anxiety seperation issues, lol. He is not a biter, or aggressive, but will bark and look extremely stupid. he wags his head back and forth, his toungue hangs out, and spittle flies everywhere, plus his eyes roll around in his sockets, lol. He looks completely retarded when wound up. But for the most part he is a competent dog. He only acts this way under duress, such as going to the vet. The vet said that he was highly disruptive, and aggressive when they tried to put him in a cage, and that he was an annoyance to the other animals, lol. He was a castaway that the people that owned him didn't feed him, or water him or shelter him. The only water he got in the winter was when he ate snow. He is a good dog, but kinda fucking goofy sometimes. He gets along fine with my other two dogs. He is fine at home, with good loving and hugs.. Why the hell do people have animals if they don't want to take care of them?

lol. thats a funny story lol, i express that by lol, it really brings out the lol in the story, lol. dogs are lol some times lol.

I lived in Houston for 12 years. I absolutely LOVE that weather, and the people. I really do miss it. One of my favorite moments, was when I moved back up north, I took my dogs out to the ponds around here to go swimming, and the first winter, My chow went galloping out the door of my truck, and hit the frozen pond! ROFLMAO! She had never seen snow or anything, she was all sprawled out on four legs with a look on her face that asked what the HELL is THIS? lol., while she was circleing and sliding. Texas people are the best. They believe in what they say, and they don't bullshit you. They believe in America. They don't fuck around. They are tight knit. I really miss that. You don't find that anywhere else.

Edited by coronet

all the local vets love my dog Wag, between heart worms, pancreatic stuff, and a snake bite he's put their kids through college and paid for their boats. his prescription dog food runs $70 for a 20 lb bag and 12 cans. (big bad dog with a candyass tummy) for what was a free stray dog that just showed up at the house he's the most expensive animal I've ever had, good thing he's my buddy.

post-26137-0-15846600-1377607591_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-95108200-1377608544.jpg

post-26137-0-96355800-1377608556.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor