Seen the new offerings at Legion?

Have you guys figured out how to "fix" the safety/ stock folding mechanism so that it will fold without having to be placed on safe yet? If so, what does it entail?

I have been considering selling one of my Royal Tiger FSF's for one of these. I really would like to have one with the proper barrel length and the railed gas block (and cyrillic markings if possible) but I don't want to trade one issue (no railed GB) for another (odd, unnecessary safety add-on).

No one has figured out how to "fix" the buttstock clamp yet??

I really am wanting to order one or two of these with the cyrilic markings but I would like to know that the gun could be made to shoot while folded like my Royal Tiger V-12's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, just to clear up any confusion we received these shotguns with the muzzle device pinned in and the folding buttstock has a welded ring on the release lever. Both of these things can be remov

For installing Molot AR adapter well gunsmith skills and 100% understanding what are you doing is required!!!   There are two types of AR adapter welded and machined and 100% machined. I used the fi

Trust me guys when I say this. You can not go wrong with purchasing from these guys. Great company bringing great things to the Saiga 12 and Vepr 12 community. Authentic real deal products here. No ha

Posted Images

The price for *US Markings* have dropped to $1299 from Legion. And they do not let you choose the markings between US and Russian on their page. I've asked Alex from Legion about the Veprs with Russian markings and apparently they are pretty rare and on high demand. I don't think that anyone else have Veprs with Russian markings imported in US. I've got mine when they were selling them for $1399 russian version of cause :).

The price for *US Markings* have dropped to $1299 from Legion. And they do not let you choose the markings between US and Russian on their page. I've asked Alex from Legion about the Veprs with Russian markings and apparently they are pretty rare and on high demand. I don't think that anyone else have Veprs with Russian markings imported in US. I've got mine when they were selling them for $1399 russian version of cause :).

That is a pretty good deal for $1299. Too bad I ordered two of them a few weeks ago for $1350 each. I knew I should have waited. Oh well, I am sure it will be worth it when they finally get here.

Bear in mind that the russian selector markings are not engraved. I don't know if they are silkscreened or what, but they will probably only last as long as the painted finish does.

That is correct. I'll see how long it will live. Russian markings are on the right side and include the selector, the manufacturer and the name. On the left side there are engraved US markings and stamped imported markings. Selector markings may not live long but the manufacturer and the the model name are located in front of the extraction port and normally would not be erased/damaged by normal usage of the gun.

• 2 weeks later...