We need to throw down together and crank some Slayer with a few too many cold ones some day Shannon! ETA: Glad you are still with us and celebrating another birthday dude!

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 2

We need to throw down together and crank some Slayer with a few too many cold ones some day Shannon! ETA: Glad you are still with us and celebrating another birthday dude!

Would love to get together bro anytime you are coming up this way. Just hit me up and I'll make plans. Capn' Hero is prolly coming this weekend in fact. Maybe I'll have my new birthday present to myself all finished being built by then and we'll post some pics & vids blowin up shit. (while listening to some Slayer of course...lol!)

Had a great time over the weekend and wrapping it all up tomorrow so I can get some shit done before this weekend. Had to extend the Labor Day / Birthday wknd one extra day to go see Maiden & Megadeth tonight (Tues) in my hometown for the first time! Actually Mustaine & the boys been here a few times and seen them twice the past couple years, but Iron Maiden has never played Raleigh, and I haven't seen em since '87 I think on Somewhere In Time tour, and Powerslave in 84 the first time. This time tomorrow mine and Racegal's ears will be ringing hardcore! lol

Edit>> I'm not goin anywhere... Eddie & me decided we're here for good.... wink.png

post-1293-0-98484000-1378185647_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Digging it man! It was Powerslave for me too the only time I've seen Maiden live. Actually had tickets to see them in Atlanta last summer and then my world went to shit, so I had to sell them. Have a good time and post a review of the show for us!

• Like 1

Heading out to the show with my baby. Good beers, good tunes, great times...

Them ol' boys still got it I declare. They ROCKED. A few crappy cell phone pics from the hill where the fun is.

post-1293-0-73553500-1378373062_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-02055800-1378373099_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-39744000-1378373161_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-60758000-1378373178_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-58156200-1378373204_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-19103000-1378373227_thumb.jpg

• Like 1