WTS - ORF VZ-58 orig barrel and CUSTOM 75rd drum

For sale vz-58 built on ORF receiver with original barrel kit. This also includes a custom made 75rd drum made by Bonesteel Arms and a surplus bayonet. I have 30rd mags, a folding stock, and spare parts available to the buyer for more money.

Price is $875 plus shipping/insurance with drum and bayo as pictured. Rifle is cross posted, time stamp rules.

DSC01424_zps61edc3fb.jpg

DSC01425_zpsdd69d86d.jpg

ETA - I will update with better pictures tomorrow when I can use some daylight!

Edited by HOG76
  • Like 1

The rifle is also listed on Gun Broker, if it doesn't sell I will probably change the rifle package to the rifle and 4 mags and sell the drum seperately. I was hoping the drum would help sell the rifle, there are 10 watchers right now but no bidders, auction ends Sunday night.

So to simply answer your question, yes the drum will be seperated on Sunday if the package hasn't sold.

Do you have a price in mind for the drum alone? I doubt I can raise funds in time, but it's worth a shot. I have a few parts kits, and intend to build one out eventually. I have a few stick mags, but a drum would be great to have waiting in the wings.

The drum was not cheap when I purchased it and considering they are no longer being produced, I am thinking $200 for the drum, although I will be tempted to keep it. I hate selling guns and parts but this is part of the "fund the 50" sale so there will be a big payoff in the end!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.