Picked Up An 870 Exp Tactical-Now What?

I picked up an 870 Express Tactical from Cabela's Friday. I know, not the best prices, but I had $300 in points. So here are my questions:

What are your must have accessories?

Got any tips for how to run it? Good vids for reloads?

Hmmm... I'm a mossy fan myself but I would still get a pistol grip adjustable stock, an after market forend, and maybe a bolt on side saddle. How many does your hold in the tube? My 500 tactical holds 8 and came with three rails on the forend along with ghost rind sights. I love that shotgun.

I used the utg metal forend. It really adds a nice feel. Makes it feel really solid. Also if you want utg has rails for the forend.

I would get a tube extension, a side saddle, and a crap load of buckshot to practice with.

Also rem has an advantage over the mossberg. If you want to use a slug but your fully loaded with buckshot as well as one in in the barrel. Well you can release the forend and then stick a thumb inside and hold the shell in the magazine from ejecting onto the lifter. In fact the lifter will stop on your thumb. Then eject the shell in the barrel and your thumb will have kept the shell in the mag from ejecting leaving you with an open gun waiting on your replacement shell to be placed in the opening. With a mossberg the lifter cant be stopped when the forend comes back the lifter is coming down and you cant stop it with your thumb.

I got nothing against Mossberg, I just grew up bird hunting with my dad's 870 wingmaster so I'm partial to Remmingtons.

So far here's what I've got ordered:

Sling adapter (I don't like the sling attachment at the end of the stock. It doesn't sit right on my shoulder)

A couple of shell caddys for the belt

A limbsaver recoil pad (cause I'm a pussy about recoil)

I like magpul stuff and have a couple of AR's covered in it, but damn that 870 stock looks ugly. It looks like it was designed by KelTec, not Magpul.

I thibk mossbergs are great. I look at the 870 vs 500 like this. If you wabt to buy a shotgun and use it get the mossberg. If you want to buy the gun and change things about it get the rem. Mossberg will make a combat shotgun that should fit your needs. The lowly 870 can be made to fit whatever your needs are.