One hole too go.

Well ive got to get one hole drilled in the upper(the hole that takes the pin on the F.B forend) .Gunsmith cant drill it till sat,hope to test shoot this weekend.Question for FB forend owners,was the hole for the pin on your upper a divit like mine or was it a hole the pin sliped right in.Yea this is boreing but getting too slow here..lol

Untill recently the upper had a drilled hole, now some are just a dimple but it is in the correct location.

Just drill it with a .125 drill about .2 deep

So theres no way the dimple could be off,I just want to make sure the body lines match up.Looks like if it I drill it right where dimple is the top of the forend rail will be a smidge higher than the rail on the upper when put together.....or that's how they all are.

Did you get the rails to line up nicely?

RK

Yes went to gunsmith he did it on a mill.....he said it was tuff drilling (I was there it was).Got the mka hole drilled and a brick of 22lr all for 60.00 bucks.The top rails lines up perfect.Now only if the rain would hold off so I could try it out.
  • 2 weeks later...