Well . . . I went and DID it !

That's stinkin sweet. Part of your new zombie line that is 25% more for the same hardware right? wink.png

ONLY 25% booo.gif ? ? ? . . . . . . well that's the END of thatanger.gif , the zombie ammo is like double, and ALL that's different is the BOX

Maybe if I put a Bio hazard symbol on . . . 75% ? ? maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW , what happened to my AAR from the Gateway 3 gun? I KNOW, I typed it out and hit POST? ? ? ? anyway , I'll try and remember what was in it.

Joshua had a great match, 1st in open, despite having extractor issues with his AR on 2 stages,

on one hoser stage, his double taps were so close/fast, the RO stopped him thought his trigger was doubling, laugh.png after firing 10 slow rounds, RO was shaking his headnaaaa.gif RESHOOT !

My match didn't go so well , I ended up 6th, had SG issues on the first two stages(of course they were the highest SG round count stages) Despite test firing 50+ rounds the evening before the match, with no failures, on match day I had several, got home did some testing, found out somehow the feed lips were off, I don't know if they got dropped at some point ? ? ? or what exactally happened. Anyway on , I think 3 stages I had the 3rd fastest time , OH well, maybe next time.

Anyway the comps work well, basically taking a 1300FPS down to the equivalent of an 1145FPS. They obviously work better with higher power shells, but there is a noticable reduction in the 1145's

Did some more shooting tonight, cheap Walmart bulk pak, 104 rounds through the SG, one failure to load, a bad crimp , a light bump on the bolt handle, loaded, also shot some rifle 115-300 yards, on mini IPSIC, and pistol , practicing some speed drills. All in all, a good afternoon of shooting.