Bank robbery suspect killed in shootout with Harris County Deputies

GUYS,

TEXAS, HELL-YEAH!!

JESS1344

Bank robbery suspect killed in shootout with Harris County Deputies By Craig Hlavaty | September 5, 2013 | Updated: September 5, 2013 4:49pm

A bank robbery suspect is dead and another wounded after a chase ended in an exchange of gunfire with deputies in northeast Harris County Thursday, the Harris County Sheriff's Office said

No deputies were injured in the shooting off of Ribbonwood and Mesa Dr. in northeast Harris County. One suspect was fatally shot, one was wounded and transported by ambulance to LBJ hospital in critical condition. Three others are in custody.

According to the sheriff's office, the incident began with a bank robbery at the Wells Fargo Bank at 9511 North Sam Houston Parkway.

The suspects fled the robbery scene in a vehicle with deputies and Houston police giving chase.

During the chase, the suspects abandoned their vehicle and a foot chase began. During the chase, the suspects reportedly fired on deputies. HCSO deputies then returned fire, striking two of the suspects.

According to KTRK, cash was seen strewn in the field where the suspects where apprehended.

Edited by JESS1344

I used to live in Houston. Harris country is where slot of the sweet katrina refugees settled. Since then crime has skyrocketed. I used to work by a parking garage and a bank and one day the police came into my place of employment and started asking questions about a guy on a bike. Turns out a guy on a bike robbed the bank....parked his get away car on the top of the parking garage were I parked my car and just drove off. And the police showed up the day after the robbery. For a full day they were looking for a guy on bike carrying big bags of cash. Pretty clever if you ask me.