Need some "technical support" on installing a porkypine and a

I got my porkypine and warthog in today. Went to install them and know how to do one or the other, but to install both solidly is a bit more tricky.

I have....

1) one porkypine

2) one warthog

3) one jam nut

I thought about using blue loctite, but worried that the heat from shooting it would cause ot to loosen up.

Any advice, especially from Cameron maybe, would be phenomenal.

Thanks to any who reply.

Josh

Wunderwaffen- i called and actually spoke to Cameron and got info from him on how to install them together properly. With the Bonesteel side folder folded and the porkypine deployed it looks awesome. When i learn to post pics i will show it both ways ans with the big stick mag it completes the look.

Though impossible, a warthog on the KSG would be SICK!!!! I already started shopping for accessories for my KSG and the muzzle devices i have seen are nothing to write home about. I may keep it simple with some nice iron sights, a vertical foregrip, a nice single point sling, and maybe a ceracoat job. Wouldnt mind a trijicon reflex eventually but i always prefer to learn a gun using irons and then add an optic if i wan to.

What did you do with the RX? They do not look that big until you see it perched atop something as big as a VEPR and it is huge.

On my VEPR I think i want a RMR atop the Chaos quad. Sight it in for slugs, but it would be functional for using 00 also.

The reflex I want for the KSG. I had an eotech and really liked it, but the battery life is not a lot when you shoot regularly. I like to have spare batteries handy and the KSG lacks in options in that dept. i could ge another vert grip with a storage compartment i suppose. May have to mill it over.

I ended up selling the RX30. I originally tried it on my Sig556s & while it did work with a AR type stock - It was too high for the folding Swiss stocks. I tried it on my MSAR that I put off selling until the panic. It fit well on the MSAR & I was going to put it on a AUG A3 that I was planning until I preordered the Tavor. I ending up passing on the Tavor & still have not picked up an A3. It bounced from gun to gun. So I sold it & figured down the road I could pick up another possibly.

While it is big the main problem is that is very high, the bottom of the almost two inch circle objective sits like an inch above the rail. Also now that I am getting older I find that I prefer & need some sort of magnification on a rifle. It is a solid optic & I would recommend picking one up used to save some cash. The RMR is also another great choice that I was also considering.
DSC02178.jpg
DSC02087.jpg

I had a genuis idea last night. As i understand it, the top rail on the KSG is aluminum. How awesome would a set of Chaos HK style sights look on it. Once it arrives i plan to check how the cheek weld will work with sights that low, and if it will i am going to do it. They worked perfect in the short sight radius on the old Chaos extended quad rail so that part is no issue. I am super stoked that they will so i can have a very unique setup on my KSG that no one else has and it be functional.