Those do sound interesting Capt.

Nothing like finding alternatives in times of despair greedy.gif

But right now I need to replace a rifle I gave away, for a good cause Marlin 795, just havent decided on another 795 (hard to beat that little rifle) or perhaps a Marlin XT in tube fed if I can find one. Now that the 795 has a good hi-cap mag likely will be that.

Point I would like to make;

Some vendors are fleecing us over shipping.

One Natch##.com is selling , or was yesterday, CCI minimags at $9 limit of two. Ok fine its a little pricey but then there is $15+ shipping!

Just regular old UPS.

Mid###usa.com is doing similar.

Why is this a fleecing? Shipping is an incidental not a product. They have turned it into a profit center.

Because the rate is semi-fixed people are inclined to either miss the amount or add to the order with stuff they would never have bought otherwise as the shipping increases very slowly after the initial fleecing and the ammo you really wanted is limited. Think about that.

Its your money do as you please but these two have lost my business and the BS reasons given are just that BS.

If you wish to pay what amounts to 17 cents a round on ammo advertised at 9 cents well good luck.

• Like 1

shipping is the latest online retail con

ebay has it figured out how to screw the sellers on shipping.....they now charge a percentage on shipping their excuse for fleecing their members was to stop sellers from overcharging on shipping!!! like we dont have the right to choose another seller or just refuse to buy...jeesh

shortly after that the grand plot came to light, they make it look like they have done members a favor with making international sales a breeze....you just dont fill out custom a form now ......BUT they are making way more cash now from ebays percentage of the enormous international shipping costs

ebays new terms of service, policy update whatever they want to call it , I noticed that if you opt in for the EASY international shipping they will offer your item international whether you choose to or not....Ebay is REALLY PUSHING the shipping now

they may infact make more profit now from screwing people on shipping

It has been a good place for me to offer up my inventory of Vintage Harley parts etc, but after ebay/Paypal is done with me some times they make more than I do

Commerce has changed from "customer service" to "Screw Em" while you can

Heads up for those who are in need.

2cd Amendment has Eley Sport for 8 cents a round 2000 round purchase.

http://www.secondamendmentshooting.com/product.eley-sport-22lr-40gr-rn-standard-velocity-2000-pack-2-456

Its a good quality standard velocity (1080fps) round with a good reviews and this price is not jacked up.

I think they are lubed lead round nose but not positive.

Im passing on it just not in enough need I guess so move fast.