Stang: That thing looks like a giant bong. How the hell am I supposed to replace cigs with that? Do you have a pic in relation to a cig, or your hand or something so I can see the size?

I had one of the cheapo's and it was ok for a while but it seemed heavy which irritated me. Lead me to something I'll use and I don't care what it costs. These smokes are gonna fukin kill me. Over my lifetime, I've walked away from several drugs and alcohol without looking back. Fuking cigarette's have a grip on my ass that you wouldn't believe. I simply love smoking. If you've walked in my shoes, you get it. If not, I've already heard all the bad stuff so save it please.

My set up looks just like the one at the start of the thread. The guys at work call it my mini hooka. nothing.gif

To get a decent battery the weight will increase. Blu e-cigs get good reviews. Walgreens carry them now.

So you guys are talking about something different than an e cig. yes?

They make something very similar to this and it makes you nice and mellow. It's called a bong. Here in Co. Marijuana stores will be opening Jan, 1. I wish they would legalize pot federally so I could tell my boss to chew on my sphincter muscle while shoving my piss test for pot up his arse.bong.gif

I LOVE smoking cigarettes red_heart.gif

I was informed December that I have a mass in the upper right quad of my right lung. I was diagnosed several years ago with emphysema, which had obviously gotten worse in the last two years. On Jan., 1st I purchased the starter pack for Chantix, which I had tried before, but this time I was done, and I knew I couldn't keep feeding my addiction with nicotine of any kind. I did the Chantix for three months and went off of it, I haven't smoked yet. I think the Chantix helps with the anxiety, sometimes it was so bad I thought I would fall right out of my chair at work, but it didn't last very long. Sometimes I still want to smoke so damn bad...it's crazy.

I now go every three months for CT scans, PET scans, see the Lung Doctor.........f0ckers.gif ME.

Good luck to anyone in the fight, it's pure hell electric_shock.gif

• 1 month later...

Chantix is fucked up.

I felt strange the whole 3 months I was taking it. I still craved cigs badly.

The drug changed my "normal" daily routine which, might be how it helps some but, it was uncomfortably mind-altering.

Then, a Navy buddy gave me some real Cuban Cigars. They were a slice of Heaven!

I've been making my own cigs for about 7 years now, for about $3 a pack.

Filtered tubes and tobacco selection is top-notch. 500% better than factory smokes.

I'll look into the Vapors.

Edited by Sim_Player

The key for me was finding a flavor to vape that worked for me. I tried about 6 different cig flavors and none of them really did it for me. I used to smoke cigars from time to time, and when I found a Black n Mild fluid I was happy. A couple of weeks ago I decided to go to a new vape store that opened up. They offer samples to test before buying a flavor. I'm not a big fan of fuity flavored stuff so alot of flavors don't do it for me. Oddly enough, I really liked the Peachy Mango, and switched to it now.

I quit cold turkey leaving Iraq. Last cigarette was in Germany.

I still smoke on occasion, not regularly at all. Mostly a nice cigar to go with a glass of good bourbon. I don't enjoy them nearly as much without the bourbon, something about the combo is amazing.

I would love if I could get a E-cig to match that flavor with my drink. I'de be able to do it in the house.

Any recommendations?

I quit for good with regular cigarettes four years ago. With a good dose of pneumonia breathing was a bit more of a priority. This was after being a pack a day smoker for over 30 years.

Went to the electronic cigs and tried a dozen brands and styles until I found one I liked. Have not wanted a regular cigarette since I quit.

Did not want to give up nicotine or the habit, just the additives and carcinogens.

I quit cold turkey leaving Iraq. Last cigarette was in Germany.

I still smoke on occasion, not regularly at all. Mostly a nice cigar to go with a glass of good bourbon. I don't enjoy them nearly as much without the bourbon, something about the combo is amazing.

I would love if I could get a E-cig to match that flavor with my drink. I'de be able to do it in the house.

Any recommendations?

You'd really have to try a few flavors to match em up. There are a number of them out there and like real cigars they all have their own flavor profiles.

• 5 weeks later...

I quit for good with regular cigarettes four years ago. With a good dose of pneumonia breathing was a bit more of a priority. This was after being a pack a day smoker for over 30 years.

Went to the electronic cigs and tried a dozen brands and styles until I found one I liked. Have not wanted a regular cigarette since I quit.

Did not want to give up nicotine or the habit, just the additives and carcinogens.

Im at two weeks with no cigarrettes and I feel great.  Just like you deacon, Im switching, not quitting.  I feel awesome and i still have alot more black shit to cough up.

Been using an e-cig for just over a year (Nov. 3rd was my 1 year mark).  I fell off the wagon a couple weeks ago, for a couple weeks, but am back on it.  I tried to quit e-cigs, as the end goal has always been to get away from nicotine altogether and drop the addiction.  I was using 24mg nicotine pretty much the whole time, which is fairly high, and tried to just stop, by letting my juice run out and not ordering more.  Didn't work, and I turned back to smokes for a couple weeks.  Ordered some more of my go-to juice, and am back on it now.

Using a Vamo (V1, I guess you'd call it).  It looks like hell, because finish sucks and wore out pretty good after almost a year of use, but it still runs like a champ.  My current setup is an RSST rebuildable atomizer, with a microcoil and cotton wick.  If you're into rebuilding, I HIGHLY suggest a cotton wick and microcoil setup.  I've tried them all; stainless mesh, ceramic, silica, Ekowool, etc, etc.  Nothing so far has even come close to the taste, vapor production, ease of rebuilding or cost.  I use organic 100% cotton balls.  Don't even need to boil them or anything like you have to with some other cottons.  At $3 for an 80 count bag, and with how little you need for a wick, it will last damn near forever.

My next rebuild is going to be a microcoil/cotton setup with a ProTank.

Some pics:

My Vamo is 18350 mode.  I generally use it 18650 mode, for longer run times, but sometimes I like the shorter profile of 18350 mode:

L0lfoIL.jpg?1

Close up of the microcoil and cotton wick:

RnoJesH.jpg

Some cloud shots.  The pics don't even do it justice.  This thing spits out thick, full clouds.  Great throat hit, too.

t0lTWcq.png?1

W0WRHV1.jpg?1

For juice, I've been using Mt. Baker Vapor for most of my 1 year in vaping.  They're juice is cheap and good, and they ship quick.  It's always 2 days from WA to NY.  If you order from them, use code "ECF" for 10% off.  They are running a 20% off deal for Black Friday coming up.

Over the last year, I've never felt better.  No more congestion in my lungs, heartburn has reduced dramatically and I don't smell like shit anymore, haha!

I am using the shitty, expensive blu cigs until I can muster the money to get a decent starter kit and some juice.  With these, it is still almost as expensive as smoking regular cigarettes.  I do however, feel awesome.

Im gonna get one of these, my buddy has one and it runs like a champ

http://www.discountvapers.com/dv-ego-t-starter-kit-stainless-900mah/

Ive heard good things about the store too.

Edited by Boomsick42