Saiga 20 choke question

I just came across a Saiga 20 shotgun that I thought was a pretty good deal. It does not have a removeable choke tube and appears to have a barrel about 22" long. Does anyone know what the choke is set for on these barrels?

Also I picked up a plastic 10 round magazine from Ebay, but it doesnt work if you put more than about 3 rounds in it. Does anyone know if this is the same 10 round plastic magazine that they sell at Carolina Shooters Supply? Does the metal magazine that they sell at CSS work well in these guns? The gun came with a 5 round magazine and it seams to run great with field loads, dove & quail and pheasent loads, but not with the cheep target loads.

Thanks

Craig

should be a full choke model... EAA import or earlier?? I have one like that... LOVE IT!!! ( cept someone borrowed it to hunt squirrels, and bulged the barrel EVER so slightly... )

wanna trade for an unfired, still wrapped, NIB 19" barrel with the threaded end??? :D

Let me know!!

• 1 month later...

I have the 8 round Csspecs metal , USA made mags and they work to perfection when tuned to my specific gun .

My 20 ga. has the threaded barrel protector and I would love to put a muzzle break of some sorts on her - but damn if I can not find a single supplier of such a thing for the 20 ga.

by jinkies-I did find them ...., from Dinzzag Arms

Edited by MIKE20GA