Sign in to follow this  
cguiro

New Jersey

Curious how many NJ saiga 12 owners we got here! Maybe we can do a meet up and check out each others set ups

What, you mean meet up somewhere (not stopping at Wa Wa for a cup of coffee first for the road trip :lol: ) to look at each others fugly (boring) factory (non pistol grip) stocks and pathetic five round NJ compliant magazines? rolleyes.gif

Someone can always bring a photo of a Kushnapup to the get together, if in fact the photo itself is not illegal to posses here. :lol:

Well, you can hold the get together at your typical NJ strip club. At least we can look at the girls after examining the two different (Poly Choke installed? laugh.png ) NJ legal Saiga-12's in attendance Johnboy.gif

Edited by Makc
Anita had to go… (NWS/NSW)

Here's my latest "Recon" build. Don't know if it's exactly NJ 922r compliant (with a whole 6 rounds in it's magazine) because after all it is a Chinese import. laugh.png

post-88-0-38472000-1379201166_thumb.jpg

Dammit, lazy bitch. I told you I saw the foam dart I negligently just fired land in the corner somewhere. 021.gif

(Getting even more mileage out of the same pic.). biggrin.png

Anita? unsure.png Yeah maybe Anita Christie. I know the Bro's sure like it when she hits the stage (with Sir Mix A Lot going in the background). grimace.gif

Edited by Makc