Wood Saiga buttstock --- 20 bucks shipped!

I WOULD.... then I looked at the pics...

It was broken and fixed... cracked in the typical spot... one of the tabs that sits aside the tang... a notorious problem with the thumbhole stocks... I never expected to see a saiga 308 stock do that, but it isnt shocking, as thats the weakest point, and depending on how the wood was cut, and grain patterning... thats where its going to break if its going to!

Still... $20.00 isnt too bad, considering they usually go for double to triple that price....

:smoke:

Should anyone be holding off for want of a handguard, I can make them in beech, the same wood as that buttstock.

TO fit a .410, SAME as the stock one, and how much?

Can I PAY IN ADVANCE???!?!?!

I DO NOT want to order one unless I can pay in advance.

Also, how about a set that would fit a 7.62X39, "stock saiga style" handguard in wood, and an AK style stock in the same wood? ( just the basic AK style stock, nothing fancy...)

That might be tricky, as they need the groove for the front pins to slide into to lock the front down...

The back is easy... slide it into the receiver, put a screw in it...

I have a BLONDE bulgy grip that I am dying to put on something, but I need some unfinished wood to stain light blonde to match. Been having a hell of a time FINDING any bulgy wood that will match thats actually *IN STOCK*

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.