The story said he had shot a round through the gun so I do not think that is it. Barrel look okay to so it looks like it pooped out while feeding into the chamber.

I was thinking about one for a while every one says it a great shooter.

If you count Turkey as the middle east then there are some guns worth buying from the middle east. The Sarsilmaz K2 45ACP is a really interesting pistol based on the cz design. It looks like what a 45ACP cz should have been all along.

It's on my list but I don't know when I'll get to it.

If you count Turkey as the middle east then there are some guns worth buying from the middle east. The Sarsilmaz K2 45ACP is a really interesting pistol based on the cz design. It looks like what a 45ACP cz should have been all along.

In my mind Turkey is not the middle east. I have looked at a couple of Turkish build Sarsilmaz pistols and they seem like good guns.

In terms of geography and culture, Turkey is the north western country in the middle east. Istanbul sits on the dividing

line between the continents. Some of their guns are good. I also want some Israeli guns.

I don't think it has to do too much with country, more with the company. There are shitty American guns.

In terms of geography and culture, Turkey is the north western country in the middle east. Istanbul sits on the dividing

line between the continents. Some of their guns are good. I also want some Israeli guns.

I don't think it has to do too much with country, more with the company. There are shitty American guns.

Yes, there are some shitty American guns. I don't give them much thought either. Davis, Raven, Jiminez come to mind. Still, I'd rather buy one those turds than anything from the U.A.E.

The U.A.E. used outside contractors to design and develop the Caracal. Specificaly Wheilheim (not sure of spelling) Bubitz, Who is tied in with the developement and engineering of the Steyr AUG, Steyr M series and had something to do with the original Glocks. The Caracals were very well designed, highly thought out and well thought of, and were on my list except I'm in NY and they don't import 10 rnd mags for the any version of the pistol.

A#1!! I have one and like it. Only thing I don't I'd how long the sn is.

Their tube fed shottys (semi auto ) are pretty neat too for the features.

Bought my k2 from kyles gun shop for 490 shipped

So yes, In the past, mostly gahbage from Middle East. Now, it's not so bad

6625FD6C-2AF7-4EBF-A6A5-1E9B6594C5F7-308

8C302F9A-9D61-472F-BF83-E125573E5B94-308

Po7 duty threaded

Semi compact 75

Compact alum 75

Pre b 75

Sar k2