Ok. So i understand that they me be some sort of mag loader thingydooohickymacallit or....... scrap metal. Any ideas as to what country of origin and to what caliber it may or may not be attached to....50BMG i believe would be ruled out in the prelims. Thanks again folks...the knowledge is breathtaking in here!

• Like 1

Any ideas as to what country of origin and to what caliber it may or may not be attached to

since it's wide, it has to go to a double stack mag, more then likely it's a sub-machine mag loader. as to what country? has to be one of the east bloc, since it came with the AK/SKS parts. which one? your guess would be as good as anyone elses'. caliber? 7.62x25 was the standard round for sub-guns in the east block.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

After reviewing the pics, my professional opinion is that those are anal speculums.

You will need plently of lubricant. I believe the choice of homo's is Astroglide. A mirror, a flashlight, and a camera.

Apply an abundant amount of lubricant to pictured items. Insert (1) of the above pictured items in your anus, aim mirror and flashlight at above pictured items, get a good look at your prostate to make sure that it is not damaged from a life of risky sexual behavior. Now take camera (make sure flash is set to "on") and photograph said prostate. Once finished, grab the hooked portion of pictured object to remove it from uranus. You will now be able to share your pictures of your prostate with your friends and family via social media, text, e-mail, etc...

• Like 2

After reviewing the pics, my professional opinion is that those are anal speculums.

You will need plently of lubricant. I believe the choice of homo's is Astroglide. A mirror, a flashlight, and a camera.

Apply an abundant amount of lubricant to pictured items. Insert (1) of the above pictured items in your anus, aim mirror and flashlight at above pictured items, get a good look at your prostate to make sure that it is not damaged from a life of risky sexual behavior. Now take camera (make sure flash is set to "on") and photograph said prostate. Once finished, grab the hooked portion of pictured object to remove it from uranus. You will now be able to share your pictures of your prostate with your friends and family via social media, text, e-mail, etc...

I think that is what they use, according to Richard Gere, for inserting the live Gerbel up a faggot's ass!!!.

• Like 1

Ok. So i understand that they me be some sort of mag loader thingydooohickymacallit or....... scrap metal. Any ideas as to what country of origin and to what caliber it may or may not be attached to....50BMG i believe would be ruled out in the prelims. Thanks again folks...the knowledge is breathtaking in here!

Hard to tell, but they look the same as the Thompson Stick Mag (.45) loaders, they are all kinda similar. Been so long since I have seen one, I can not say with 100%. But they are definitely a stick mag loader.

Jack