I used to be a big 49er fan when I was a kid, I really liked Montana and Rice. After I became an adult I lost all interest in all sports. I bet you I haven't watched a complete sports game in a decade, I know I am a minority and a lot of adults like to watch the things, just doesn't interest me any longer. But I was a huge Jerry Rice fan and still think he is a good guy.

I used to be a big 49er fan when I was a kid, I really liked Montana and Rice. After I became an adult I lost all interest in all sports. I bet you I haven't watched a complete sports game in a decade, I know I am a minority and a lot of adults like to watch the things, just doesn't interest me any longer. But I was a huge Jerry Rice fan and still think he is a good guy.

I'm pretty much the same way..........but the OP is funny as hell haha.gif

Yep, I very much liked the 49er's during the Montana reign.  Then again, I grew-up in Michigan and all we had were the Pussycats, so. . . any other football team was easy to like. 

That's why I always cheered for the Packers.  For many years they were the closest thing we had to a professional football team in Michigan.  But they lost today and the Lions won.  Go figure...

• Like 1

yeeeeees^^^^ colon crap on dick.... if he would win graciously then whatever, but hes a tool...

Exactly, that's my biggest problem w/ Kapernick, he stole Smith's job and was an arrogant prick about it.  I knew he wouldn't do as good when teams had an off-season to game plan for him. RAIDER NATION! (Even though we lost tonight).