So does the next "Panic" start now?

I think this one will pass with out much concern on a gun ban.

I will say however, that mental health and sharing of private information is likely to be under attack. With Obahma care getting implemented it's the perfect storm for the government to get it's hands on your health and private information. Right now the HIPPA law is the only thing that prevents it. There are good reasons we have HIPPA, do not allow this to happen.

• Like 1

Except for regular freedom haters, with tax payer paid armed security, getting no traction. Shooter is perfect example of failed gov. policies. "Gun Free" zone with Gov. provided armed security. Passed a gov security check for work, purchased shotgun legally with background check, used a shotgun, until taking weapons from security persons. Unless a Kool-Aid drinker, regular people see unarmed victims in gov. provided security zone being mass murdered. Plus, an Obama supporter. Story already being put down. Any tuff look shows failures and real world reality to common people.

I think this one will pass with out much concern on a gun ban.

I will say however, that mental health and sharing of private information is likely to be under attack. With Obahma care getting implemented it's the perfect storm for the government to get it's hands on your health and private information. Right now the HIPPA law is the only thing that prevents it. There are good reasons we have HIPPA, do not allow this to happen.

And I see our Vets diagnosed with PTSD getting fucked in the process as the DC ass hat suffered from it supposedly from being at the Twin Towers rescuing people and shit according to his Dad. Maybe Obama will overlook this as if he had a son...

I dont think so... Not as much public out cry. No Kids. Already in a Gun Free Zone. Haven't heard Osamabin Biden say anything yet.

Sounds like Alexis took Biden's advice to "just get a shotgun"... That waskly-wabbit!

Despite what the Obamanation might want, I am not too concerned that this case will present much of a challenge to 2nd amendment freedoms.

Macbeau...

• Like 1