Who Needs .22LR? Act Fast... 2100 Rounds for $99 with Free Shipp

This isn't going to last long.  It's at Cabelas, a non-member so I can't post a direct link, but this will get you there...

http://www.slickguns.com/product/federal-champion-22-lr-ammunition-ammo-can-2100-rnds-8499-5-flat-rate-shipping

Be sure to use promo code 383rewards to get free shipping.

I'm sure this will make a few of you happy, and and a lot more of you very jealous.

s7_218025_999_02.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The same thing happened to me last winter when I first ran across this same deal.  I placed an order that showed in-stock but when I got the receipt, it showed back order.   They ended up sending it a

you done step on that. you're suppose to buy it first, then send the note. chalk this up to; lesson learned

filthygovemploye , You think that price is gouging  try $10 per 50 round box  local ranch supply  only game in town  and three counties !!   SGL ,  no way you can make me jealous with such a paltr

Posted Images

The shortage of .22 lr is just ridiculous. I suspect it is driven by hoarding and gouging.

and panic buying biggrin.png

for laughs look at the score, the "thumbs up and thumbs down".  26 people voted thumbs down, it's more then likely those are the ones that didn't get in on time.  I bet people on this gunboard will be all bummed  out and vote "thumbs down" too biggrin.png

firearms-salesman-1.jpg

haha.gif 

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Well how long does it generally take for em to restock? I got an order in but it's status is now "backordered"...

My damn Krinker Plinker would love to dive into that can.

The same thing happened to me last winter when I first ran across this same deal.  I placed an order that showed in-stock but when I got the receipt, it showed back order.   They ended up sending it about a week later.   I hope you're as lucky.

• Like 2

not really a good price... they are technically "gouging" too as a normal box of federal should cost 15 bucks...

another lesson of supply and demand here folks, decrease demand or increase supply...and how you do that i wonder? perhaps raising price to the point that folks dont want it or folks arent buying it....

me personally? i like it!

filthygovemploye ,

You think that price is gouging  try $10 per 50 round box  local ranch supply  only game in town  and three counties !!

SGL ,

no way you can make me jealous with such a paltry quantity .Before the current administration  i polled  parties in my county in all trades and  sales  and established it is a viable form of alternate currency  and acted accordingly . 

I can not  laugh at any of you  and am truly sorry for the hard times you all are having !

• Like 1

not really a good price... they are technically "gouging" too as a normal box of federal should cost 15 bucks...

With most places charging $50+ for a brick when you can find it, this price is awesome.

Looking back at what ammo used to cost is just pointless heartache.

• Like 1

With most places charging $50+ for a brick when you can find it, this price is awesome.

Yep, look at cigarettes and gas. Going to wait for that shit to come back down too?

• Like 1

yeah, no sense in going back to the "good ol' days".  those are long gone and well never return, just like gas prices, and prices for  a hooker haha.gif ,

Edited by Matthew Hopkins