Centerfire has 7.62x39 for $249.00 Delivered

Another ammo deal heads up...

This is the same price it was at my LGS last fall.

It doesn't say which brand, but I'd guess it's either Wolf or Tula.

I hope this helps somebody out.

(edited to fix graphic)

am762100_02.jpgam762103_03.jpgam762100_04.jpgam762103_05.jpg

Edited by SGL

It is good in today's market.

I just miss the yugo mil surp for $150.00 a tin. Them days is gone.

I was digging through the stash last weekend and pulled,out a case of Lapua x39 I grabbed a few years ago with $160.00 on a sticker. Wish I would of bought the whole pallet of that.

I am happy to see any x39 for ¢25 a pop.

In the roughly 4 years I have been shooting this round the cheapest I have found was Wolf @ $199 per 1000(that was at the gun shows). So $249 for me is not very bad. Mind you I live in Commiefornia!

I would regularly find 1000 rounds for $219-229 locally, before SH and during Obongos first round in the office. So to me that is a decent price(as long as it is GT), I am guessing it was cheaper during that time for folks in other states.

Here in CA, that is still much cheaper than .223/5.56, hell that round around here is close to what .308 is! I have a buddy of mine almost wanting to ditch his AR for an AK, just because of the ridiculous price. If he does not do that(nor real sure he will), he said "fuck it", I will shoot my .308 more than my 5.56 at that price!

Thanks for the thread. I think I'm gonna be in trouble tomorrow. :(

I hope it was still in stock when I ordered..

HP was already sold out. Damn.

Anyone see the prices getting better on x39 anytime soon? I'm not optimistic for the near future.

Edited by Sim_Player

If it aint GT or yugo mil-surp I wont be competing with anyone for it.

Every time GT came up for sale by a reputable vendor I bought some and so dont see a need to change now.

Now if some steel 308 came up for .31 a round like it used to be I may spend some of my kids inheritance.

BTW dont remember yugo milsurp coming in tins, wooden crates yes but no tins. Still have a bunch of that.

Anyone see the prices getting better on x39 anytime soon? I'm not optimistic for the near future.

SGAmmo is supposed to get more GT in stock next month.  It's the same price  as this Tula deal but you'll have to pay for your own shipping.

It's a superior round though, and worth the extra expense of a couple of cents per cartridge.   You can sign up on their site to be notified when it comes in.

My last big ammo purchase was almost all GT and I haven't shot any of it yet. I hear it's great ammo.

I grabbed a case of this stuff too. I wouldn't call 25 cents a rnd a good price for "plinking" ammo but, it is what it is, still minute of torso.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1