Triangle sidefolder on Sam7k pistol

Does anyone know of a builder that has done this?

I have seen acouple on other forums and was thinking I would rather have a left side folder.

And seeing as the folding stocks that are on the 7r rifles are right side folders and probably won't be imported for awhile if ever.

• 2 months later...

Ok I thought a shoulder stock is illegal on a pistol in the US? Isn't that where the ATF approved the wrist brace thing?

It becomes an NFA regulated and taxed SBR. Proper channels need to be followed and NFA paperwork is needed.

But I think you can turn it into a long gun, with a butt stock if you extend the barrel with a permanently attached muzzle device to an OAL of 16" and total OAL not less then 26" including receiver, without paperwork. I could be wrong. 

Ok that's what I thought

Ok I thought a shoulder stock is illegal on a pistol in the US? Isn't that where the ATF approved the wrist brace thing?

It becomes an NFA regulated and taxed SBR. Proper channels need to be followed and NFA paperwork is needed.

But I think you can turn it into a long gun, with a butt stock if you extend the barrel with a permanently attached muzzle device to an OAL of 16" and total OAL not less then 26" including receiver, without paperwork. I could be wrong.

Ok that's what I thought

Does it have the folder trunion already? If so should be relatively easy and straight forward.

No sam7 is milled and has a plate pinned to it.

You may be thinking of SLR pistols.

Have seen a triangle folder on one but would be curious to see if vepr 12 folder could be fitted.