The result when guns are difficult to acquire to protect your family. Tough guys when they run in packs. As individuals not so much.

http://youtu.be/5ukdkgLYYbw

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

Edited by yakdung
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been a whole lot of dead bikers if that was me in that car!  I would have been flattening them against guardrails, ect.

So the obvious "answer" is a 7 day waiting period on motorcycles. They're too dangerous. They make people into killers.    Sound familiar?   Helmet boy needed a beatdown with his own helmet.

I hear the NYPD has some pretty hot deals on about 55 bikes at the next police auction.

Posted Images

There would have been a whole lot of dead bikers if that was me in that car!  I would have been flattening them against guardrails, ect.

Same here. There would of been a lot of bodies and busted motorcycles that's for sure. The guy was in a SUV! Start running em all over!

• Like 1

I had one small group of "bikers" who figured anyone driving something like this (not mine but damn close) wouldn't mind a few more dents. They just went on down the road as did I. I had a shotgun with me because I'd just been shooting skeet but I more faith in 4,000 lbs of steel than 1 1/8 oz of lead at that moment.

post-26137-0-35778600-1380560946_thumb.jpg

Wow...what idiots for posting the vid (and obviously harassing the SUV to begin with). Just reinforces the need for high cap mags. In just 3 mags I have 45 rounds at the ready plus the .45 usually on my hip unless I'm at work... can't believe the SUV didn't have the door locked,but the second the helmet came at my window is when the first two rounds would have good off with a slight pause to give the rest a chance to adjust their attitude.

• Like 1

Bastards.  I think I will also invest in some Jacks and a few cans of oil.  I agree with The Doctor though, and I'd use my truck to my advantage first.

You'd have though the first cycle he ran over (was the rider on it?) would hvae been enough to back off, but those guys are crazy.  There's only one way to fix crazy.

Bastards.  I think I will also invest in some Jacks and a few cans of oil.  I agree with The Doctor though, and I'd use my truck to my advantage first.  To quote others, I didnt see what happened before and after, but from what I saw, there is no excuse at all for that.

You'd have though the first cycle he ran over (was the rider on it?) would hvae been enough to back off, but those guys are crazy.  There's only one way to fix crazy.

Bastards.  I think I will also invest in some Jacks and a few cans of oil.  I agree with The Doctor though, and I'd use my truck to my advantage first.

Bastards.  I think I will also invest in some Jacks and a few cans of oil.  I agree with The Doctor though, and I'd use my truck to my advantage first.  To quote others, I didnt see what happened before and after, but from what I saw, there is no excuse at all for that.

And a couple tons of steel does a good job of fixing it that's for sure.

I stopped riding in groups after an incident similar to this (that fortunately didn't lead to violence).

I was riding in a group a few years back and we were in the hov lane.  There was a car that changed lanes directly into me, forcing me to swerve onto the shoulder.  I accelerated past the car and let him know he was #1 and as far as I was concerned the incident was done.  This has happened to me so many times I didn't even really get mad.  Just part of the experience riding in traffic.

But a couple of the other guys in the group started harassing the driver.  One pulled in front of the car and hit his brakes.  A couple of others boxed him in and started yelling and "gesturing" at the driver.

The guy was obviously afraid and I was afraid the situation would escalate.

Fortunately they pulled away from the car and the situation was over.  But it was enough to convince me that riding in packs is not for me.  I will only ride with riders I know in small groups.

• Like 1

A buddy in the welding shop had made me front and rear heavy tube bumpers and a brush guard for the old Scout that were probably more intimidating at 6o mph to a biker than the over and under shotgun would have been. Plus it was in parts in the case with the ammo in a different bag, would have taken awhile to get it doing anything but use the barrels for a club.

I’m going to have a set made for my 94 Jimmy to try to scare the deer away.

Never knew what those boys problem was that day, they came up from behind me and gave a brief effort to get me to pull over. I kept going at the same speed even when one tried to get in front of me and slow me down, guess he valued his life enough to know that plan just wasn’t working. So they moved on down the road.

of course after last night a big old Caddy might get them the not want to drive near you.

post-26137-0-83956100-1380567941_thumb.png

Edited by the 4th Doctor

Several years ago I was in a bike club that had a couple of newer members that thought being in a bike club meant being a bad ass, and that havin colors so how made immoral behavior acceptable. We had a couple of firearms related issues in the club. Anyway, I and a few other members stood up against them. Shit got real, and the club handled it in house.

Being in a group of people that share your passion is great, but pack mentality can make things go bad quickly.

I still ride but find the BMW touring crowd to be more my liking.

I'm thinking this wasnt a crowd mentality thing though.  The same guy comes for the driver each time.  It looks like an organized and targeted attack.  Thats why I wonder what happened beforehand.  Either way, it still wasnt acceptable.

• Like 1

Why the guy got off the freeway is beyond me.

More info.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/30/watch-disturbing-video-shows-confrontation-between-bikers-suv-in-nyc/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A driver of a sport utility vehicle was injured Sunday after police said he was attacked by a group of motorcyclists in New York City.

A more than six-minute long video of the disturbing confrontation was posted on YouTube Monday morning. It appeared to be taken from a camera mounted on a biker’s helmet.

The video starts with dozens of bikers seen speeding up to a Range Rover on the Henry Hudson Parkway. One of the bikers can be seen slowing down after pulling in front of the car.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said the SUV then accidentally hits the motorcycle, ultimately causing the biker to break his leg.

Then at about 30 seconds into the video, the bikes all come to a complete stop on the highway, surrounding the Range Rover.

That’s when an unidentified biker can be seen getting off his bike and walking towards the Range Rover as the other motorcyclists look on.

“They take their helmets and they start to dent his car and apparently his tires are slashed there,” Kelly said.

The SUV then hits the gas, running over at least one bike before speeding off.

For the next couple of minutes in the video, the bikers are seen chasing the Range Rover through Manhattan until about the 4:50 mark when traffic forces the car to slow down.

That’s when a biker can be seen running up to the SUV and yanking open the driver’s side door as the driver of the Range Rover again guns the engine in an attempt to get away, knocking over a bike as it speeds off.

The bikers give chase again as the Range Rover heads into Washington Heights.

The video ends when the SUV gets stuck in traffic on 178th Street. As the group of bikers surround the Range Rover, one of the riders can be seen jumping off his bike, ripping off his helmet and using it to bash in the driver’s side window.

A second biker can also be seen running up and hitting the driver’s side passenger window with his fists.

“He’s taken out of the car, he is assaulted,” Kelly said.

Police said the driver of the SUV, a 33-year-old man, had his wife and young daughter inside the car at the time of the incident. The driver had called 911 to report the bikers were driving erratically, police said.

He was taken to Columbia Presbyterian where he received stitches for cuts to his face and was released, police said.

According to the user who posted the video online, the bikers were participating in an annual street ride in the city.

Kelly said it was similar to an event that was held last year with dozens of bikers, who call themselves “Hollywood Stunts,” convening onto Times Square.

In order to prevent the group from heading into Midtown this year, police set up checkpoints throughout the city. Kelly said during that effort, 15 arrests were made, 68 summonses were issues and 55 motorcycles were confiscated.

Edited by Pyzik

Look at some of the other videos from the guy that posted this one.

Most of them involve a shitload of bikers and guys on quads blocking traffic and generally just being dicks and fucking with people.

Are quads even street-legal in NY? They don't appear to have any license plates in his videos.

Where are the police in any of these videos? Who the fuck knows - but tons of them can show up at the drop of a hat if you refuse to be stopped an frisked on a NY sidewalk, or if they can get an opportunity to shoot at a crazy guy in Times Square, hitting bypassers instead.

Seriously, what the fuck are these guys doing? Blocking off an entire gas station? Fucking around in traffic, riding the wrong way on the road and blocking cars and intersections?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVgdjOJKi7Q

Hey guys let's just block a ton of cars and idle at a stop sign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNiBjAOe9gc

It almost looks like they're looking to start fights.

Edited by mancat

At least three of those sonofabitches would be taking dirt naps right now if I had been that driver. Those spineless faggots, the guy had his kid in the SUV with him too! That's reason enough to to perforate somebody right on the spot as far as I'm concerned...

• Like 2

Why the guy got off the freeway is beyond me.

More info.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/30/watch-disturbing-video-shows-confrontation-between-bikers-suv-in-nyc/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) –

According to the user who posted the video online, the bikers were participating in an annual street ride in the city.

Kelly said it was similar to an event that was held last year with dozens of bikers, who call themselves “Hollywood Stunts Cunts,” convening onto Times Square.

In order to prevent the group from heading into Midtown this year, police set up checkpoints throughout the city. Kelly said during that effort, 15 arrests were made, 68 summonses were issues and 55 motorcycles were confiscated.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

At least three of those sonofabitches would be taking dirt naps right now if I had been that driver. Those spineless faggots, the guy had his kid in the SUV with him too! That's reason enough to to perforate somebody right on the spot as far as I'm concerned...

You can bet your ass I'd be not be "brandishing" if that happened when the kids and/or wife were in my car!   The idea of a saiga-12 is very appealing when I think about this.

So what i can ascertain from the video is: Guy in the white shirt isn't paying attention to the black SUV behind him and begins to decrease in speed. The SUV then honks and subsequently runs his bumper into the biker's tire. From what i can hear, the SUV begins to honk his horn several times in a row after the initial bumper scuff and ruffles the feathers of the man in the white shirt. Other bikers observe white shirt getting infuriated with the SUV and in-turn are infuriated themselves. The bikers then swarm the SUV and from what i can see start to crowd around possibly banging on his windows and trying to open the door. SUV man then says "nope" and hits the gas running over bikes in the process. They begin to follow the SUV wanting blood. The SUV is eventually blocked in at an intersection to which "butter fingers" clumsily assaults the SUV's window with his helmet. Judging by what i saw in the video, If it were me in the SUV "butter fingers" would have been plugged center mass a few times.

• Like 1

So the obvious "answer" is a 7 day waiting period on motorcycles. They're too dangerous. They make people into killers. 

Sound familiar?

Helmet boy needed a beatdown with his own helmet.

Isn't it bad enough you have to get a license and register them? :lolol: