GUYS,

IS MY MATH OFF, OR IS THIS NOT $.59 CENTS PER ROUND FOR .22LR??

COULD THIS BE A MISPRINT?

BEAM ME TO A BETTER FUCKING PLACE!!

JESS1344

At Cheaper then Dirt - Ammo .22 LR Colt LRN 40 Grain 50 Round Box1250 fps ACOLT22SP for $29.59

You should slap yourself for looking at their website.

+100^10

if the website was a publication, it would only be good for the lining the bottom of a bird cage.

And I thought $0.15 a round was a butt rape price.  Holy cow those guys are gougers.  Starve them out.

you know that won't happen. way toooooooooooooooooooo many stupids buy from them.  

We have self proclaimed freedom fighter Glenn Beck advertising CTD on his radio show, acting like it is such a upstanding and noble company.  I cant believe anyone who talks the shit that glenn does, wouldnt have the common sense to drop a price gouging sponser.  Their both money grubbing sacks of shit.

• Like 1

I only buy from them if they have something that nobody else has (which never happens) and if they have a price lower than anyone else (which never happens).

I will buy from them again when purple monkeys fly out of their asses.

• Like 2

I only buy from them if they have something that nobody else has (which never happens) and if they have a price lower than anyone else (which never happens).

I will buy from them again when purple monkeys fly out of their asses.

The purple monkeys will be overpriced also......

• Like 1

CTD left my radar a while ago. Didnt they do something else too, i mean political wise? I think thats why they left my consideration.

REMEK,

YEAH, AS I RECALL, THEY QUIT SELLING GUNS FOR A WHILE.

GUESS THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR EVENTUALLY OVERCAME THEIR COWARDICE.........

JESS1344

they've had cci minimags for months. 100 rounds 60 bucks. very few takers i assume. after they refused to ship me a green laser i refused to do business with them anymore. too many other good companies out there who seem to like my money just fine

They keep sending me their catalogs. I keep sending them to the trash.

I still haven't followed through on my plan to inform CTD of gun related stuff I buy from other vendors that I might've bought from them if they hadn't been such twerps. Maybe I'll start a blog.

• Like 1

Dont take things so personal, if they have something I need and no one else does fine, but its been a long time and frankly I will buy from others if choice exists.

But right now if they put up 22LR for a good price I would buy it. Not holding my breath though.

By purchasing from them, we condone their practices. Many retailers raised prices to meet demand. That was the market, so be it. What CTD did was above and beyond. Anothr aspect of the free market is buyers punishing retailers for unsound practices, an aspect im happy to participate in.

CTD, and Aero Precision. AP announced they wouldnt raise prices, took a bunch of orders, canceled those orders claiming OOS, then immediately relisted the same items at massively increased price. Twice. Thats some BS right there.

Edited by mostholycerebus
  • Like 1

If one were to buy at some inflated price you would have a point in my mind, someone must be buying this stuff but god only knows why.

When they do flaky crap I just dont buy,  If they sell for a fair price while watching the shipping, LOT of vendors doing that BTW, then I will consider them.

I guess I dont have any thought that I am entitled to anything other than what I pay. 

If folks got caught with their pants down by all this mess lately and needed the goods I can see why they are angry but not why they are angry at anyone but themselves. Some people sacrificed to stock up in times of plenty for that day when it would be scarce, now its just water off a duck's back to them although it does make one uncomfortable to be right at times.

That said when(?) this works out I will be adding another 50cal can of 22LR to stores.