HBD! Wish I were 35 again.

Awe, shit, man.... I can only imagine. lol...

I played Laser-tag with my Brothers in the Salem Civil Defense Corps (our local militia) and realized 3 things....

1- Pauly's aging.

2- Pauly neds to start running

3- A Draco is nearly useless.

(Apparently you have to hold the new commercial Laser-tag guns, which are like big pistols with your left hand over a handguard... They're like Dracos except without sights... Not very realistic, to say the least.)

• Like 1

I played Laser-tag with my Brothers in the Salem Civil Defense Corps (our local militia) and realized 3 things....

1- Pauly's aging.

(Apparently you have to hold the new commercial Laser-tag guns, which are like big pistols with your left hand over a handguard... They're like Dracos except without sights... Not very realistic, to say the least.)

Heck, I would ben tickled if I got back to WALKING!!!!

Dr. hinted the other day that a little steady exercise would help me out a lot! WTF!?!?!?

I know my job is mostly mental now,, but I THOUGHT I WAS exercising. lol smile.png

Edited by unclejake
  • Like 1

1- Pauly's aging.

Dr. hinted the other day that a little steady exercise would help me out a lot! WTF!?!?!?

I know my job is mostly mental now,, but I THOUGHT I WAS exercising. lol smile.png

Still, brother... Accumulate several AKs, ARs, and S-12s... and LOTS of ammo...

Even if we're not in shape... It's our constitutional duty to be able to arm as many young, dumb fuckers as we can, when the SHTF. The kids are generally the fighters, and true believers. ;)

Who cares if "we" die... It's THEIR world we're trying to secure. So as long as we're able, it's our duty to make sure we can arm them.

• Like 1

1- Pauly's aging.

Still, brother... Accumulate several AKs, ARs, and S-12s... and LOTS of ammo...

Even if we're not in shape... It's our constitutional duty to be able to arm as many young, dumb fuckers as we can, when the SHTF. The kids are generally the fighters, and true believers. wink.png

Who cares if "we" die... It's THEIR world we're trying to secure. So as long as we're able, it's our duty to make sure we can arm them.

Had that covered until the boating accident where it all sunk to the bottom of the lake. :(  Will give them GPS coordinates. ;)

• Like 1

lol....
Seriously though... I personally have more ammo than guns.
The last DC shooter proved how easy it is to get arms with a weak-ass gun...
The way I see it, ammo is better to own than guns...
Otherwise, Pauly'd have one HELL of a collection of baseball bats. ;)
Blunt force trauma is my personal preferred method of keeping fools in line, anyhow.  :nothing:

You are right about the ammo, Pauly. Guns do not run without it. A few guns can do a lot with thousands of rounds, but thousands of guns cant do much with just a few rounds.

And as far as guns...I really have no idea just how many I have. I would miss one if it weren't in it's place, but haven't taken a count in a few years.

Edited by unclejake

As I'm late again, I hope you had a good one! Thanks for all you've done for the community!

Well... I trade you 2* 15 year old cats for it... They're also nearly useless, but they're warm in the winter and fun to watch play with milk jug caps and yarn... Your Draco is just oily, cold, and nowhere near "classic"...

(3 story DELUXE cage, litter box, water/food bowls, 40 lbs of food, 10lbs of liter, and $400 are included in the trade... Will ship cats USPS parcel post**)

*The Calico is a tripod, so... technically, 1 3/4 cats... I want to be honest about the deal.

**Glock not included... Living cats upon delivery not guaranteed...

If their still alive, you'd better be prepared for 20 hours a day of snuggling (or they whine, at great length, and wake you up at 3am because they're dicks)

post-33185-0-98553600-1380860166_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maxwelhse