Interesting VEPR 223 on G-Broker - like Royal Tiger?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=368968636

The pics looks good. Price is the same Royal Tiger, but I this is being sold by some one else. Possible that these are coming in?

Let's hope. It looks sweet. I'm cash poor, but I'd love to have one.

This is the second one he listed the other one sold in 8 hours I was going to buy it sunday but someone beat me to it. It was the same price as buying it myself from IO inc, instead I just had my dealer order me one on monday. I hate using CC online or over the phone. I prefer cash or Postal MO. 

When you compare it the super deal many people got in on at the $500 range it is alot of money. But, when you compare what it would cost to swap barrels from what you have to 27"?, add tripod, add the club foot folder, have the proper sight and gas block for the cleaning rod, and be nearly identical to original Russian I'd venture a guess that it's less to buy these already finished.

If I had the cash to buy one I'd do it in a second. Me likey.

I will give a report when I get it. I will not have it till christmas though my dealer does lay-a-way on speical order items which isgreat for me but bad for my bank account. There is some info over on theakforum.net I will post a link later. As for the price it is worth every penny. The barrel is only 23" or 24" long.