I'm rarely ever here anymore. Too busy.
But i just looked, and there's only 30 members online... But there's 200 "Guests".
Is everyone logging from Facebook or some shit???
Where is everybody?
Did the death of will's show (Fuckin' thanks, Obama) <_< kill our membership?
Seriously...
Where is everybody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HWgLiuDAaAw

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be hyperactive on here and some other forums, not so much for several months. Just too busy trying to make ends meet...  Thanks to Obama'nomics.

The 200 guests are the NSA.

I didn't get that message, and my attitude reeks as much as ANYBODY.     And fuck anybody who doesn't think so!

Posted Images

I'm logged in @ home.  Haven't tried from my cell yet.  I've noticed a slow down on many sites not just gun related.  People wrapping up the summer season, getting ready for hunting season.  I can't wait till I can do a thread on my build as soon as I get my conversion parts.

I used to be hyperactive on here and some other forums, not so much for several months.

Just too busy trying to make ends meet...  Thanks to Obama'nomics.

Same thing here Chile. Never log on at home, not there much. Spend more time at work than home trying to make ends meet. What sucks is that I make a very decent wage....or what USED to be a decent wage. Now, it takes that at times .5-.75 more hours to keep the nostrils above the water. :(

Could be way worse...could be looking for a job.

no ammo haha.gif

Not here.  Just picked up:

200 rounds 123grFP Ugly Ammo@ $35/100

200 rounds WPA 124grHP@ $5.25/20

250 rounds of BVAC .45ACP@ $79

As far as the membership:

Football

Last gasp of Summer(we already have snowcaps on the mountains and snow falling outside my house)

Hunting season

HS Sports

I still try to pop in once a day, but trying to get the vehicles ready for winter by myself is sapping my time after work.

I'm rarely ever here anymore. Too busy.

I believe you answered your own question. It's fall. Most of the people on here are self reliant and are probably out getting things squared away before the winter.

It gets slow in certain forums when it's nice, weather is changing or when reality trumps virtual reality.

How long of a wait on the bolts these days? It would be nice to get them done but so hard to be without them for too long.

• Like 1

Innovation is waning... that and it's hunting season...

I'd love to cut into some saigas but I have one. They are no-nos in this place now. Since of would be my go to I can't afford fuckin sumthin up on it. Don't help they are pretty scarce now it seems. Less owners less traffic. Edited by 86camaro

I am here mainly on my phone since I can't use a work computer to view anything weapons related. And yes the economy sucks. Wife and I took a 31k pay cut. It sucks, but since we are now both employed vs self employed that's 17% less income tax we will have to pay, and we moved into a 10% lower bracket .

If I could find any $300 saigas, id be here alot more often.

Probably be more broke, too.

Nah, cheap AR parts are keeping my accounts low enough. Adding cheap saigas would make me default on the mortgage.

Dont worry, Mao will find a way to make you default anyway.

Hello

This forum used to be a whole lot more fun.

Sad but true......

-guido

well it used to get a shit ton of trolls. they are annoying but at times amusing as well.

Less innovation and fewer new products also mean less q and a about stuff. There was quite a bit of drama for a while as well for a while. I stopped coming checking the forum for like 6 months and when I starting lurking around again it was kinda empty. There are a lot of members that just dropped off. Maybe they are like me. Hang around and read threads bit don't post. Wonder how many hits this site gets a day?