• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be hyperactive on here and some other forums, not so much for several months. Just too busy trying to make ends meet...  Thanks to Obama'nomics.

The 200 guests are the NSA.

I didn't get that message, and my attitude reeks as much as ANYBODY.     And fuck anybody who doesn't think so!

Posted Images

Innovation is waning... that and it's hunting season...

say what, still a few bugs to work out but don't need a fancy printer 

http://www.bing.com/videos/results.aspx?q=wooden+ak+47&form=MSNH14&refig=94d26c1f73aa4ec0aa938291fdcd747c&sc=0-1&sp=-1&qs=n&sk=&pq=wooden+ak+47#view=detail&mid=82CE56480B3B4CE750D582CE56480B3B4CE750D5

Any idea where I can find steel Legos?

• Like 1

Really truly sorry to say it but this forum has been slowly dying of late. Its not the weather or the time of year.

Its due to the domestic market situation in imported assault-style shotguns.

With current off-the-shelf availability, there is not much reason for people to buy an IZ-109 and do a home-conversion anymore. Also, with such a plethora of aftermarket upgrade parts, there is not much motivation for folks to innovate like there was several years ago.

You can pick up an Arsenal converted S12 for little more than it would cost to DIY. If you're the bells-and-whistles kind of guy or a competition type, you can purchase a Vepr-12 off the shelf that just needs the weld cut on the folding stock to be fully functional.

post-6253-0-02877300-1380919583.jpg

BTW, also keep in mind that the vast majority of threads on this site pertain to correcting the God-F'ing-Awful Izhmash factory QC on the IZ series guns.

Im in here sometimes. Not often. I dont bother converting Saigas anymore i'd just rather buy what I want and be done but since I wasnt converting them left and right anyway thats not the main reason why. The main reason is due to all the gov conspiracy, tin foil hat posts. Thats all it seems to be. Not my cup of tea especially when thats all it is.

I stay logged in, and check from my phone, but havent really been able to get on like I used to as of late. Seems the activity has dwindled down a bit though for numerous reasons. I hope it picks up again, as I enjoy it when the forum is swingin.

Im in here sometimes. Not often. I dont bother converting Saigas anymore i'd just rather buy what I want and be done but since I wasnt converting them left and right anyway thats not the main reason why. The main reason is due to all the gov conspiracy, tin foil hat posts. Thats all it seems to be. Not my cup of tea especially when thats all it is.

Most of the tin foil hat stuff ends up in the political section so you can easily avoid it and enjoy the General Forum.

I still try. These things aren't quite as bolt on as ARs but it has taken a large step in that direction with the aftermarket. Availability of saigas is less now, and ammo prices are up. many struggle with work.

It would be more surprising if we weren't having a reduction in activity.

I still log on for the camaraderie. I've learned a lot in my time here and made some good cyber friends.

I find it comforting to know I am not alone in my opinions about the state of or union or the path we are on and how to best prepare.

I hope we find our way to one another when things really turn bad.

• Like 1

I still log on for the camaraderie. I've learned a lot in my time here and made some good cyber friends.

I find it comforting to know I am not alone in my opinions about the state of or union or the path we are on and how to best prepare.

I hope we find our way to one another when things really turn bad.

Ahmen!

IMHO, most forums I'm on are slow right now (even non-gun forums), and have been since around June/July. It's a combination of things ...not much new in the market to discuss since January, seasonal slowdown, work, etc.

Just give it time.

Edited by m03

I suspect that this will be the last time you hear from me, I hope I'm wrong about that. I was recently received a PM from one of the MOD's explaining that I better wake up, or I will soon be "Taken out with the trash" , because my posts "Reek with an attitude that we don't need around here". Maybe I wasn't the only one who got that message? It has made me very hesitant to post anything.

Innovation is waning......

Gee, I wonder why..............

Honestly....

What more is there to innovate?

I've personally done it all now so far as I can figure.

Outside of making the motherfuckers walk and kill statist bastards on their own, I'm at a loss about what else can be done to the S-12 that hasn't been perfected by one of us already.

I suspect that this will be the last time you hear from me, I hope I'm wrong about that. I was recently received a PM from one of the MOD's explaining that I better wake up, or I will soon be "Taken out with the trash" , because my posts "Reek with an attitude that we don't need around here". Maybe I wasn't the only one who got that message? It has made me very hesitant to post anything.

If people cant handle wisdom purchased through hard experience and the grouchy attitude that comes from a lack of tolerance of fools ...

Fu*k'em... see you the dark side of the moon AA.

• Like 1

Damn, AA.  I think we all know where you are coming from, as its been discussed in a few threads, but even without knowing it, I find your contributions interesting.  I hope that's not the last of you here!  

• Like 1

I didn't get that message, and my attitude reeks as much as ANYBODY.  

And fuck anybody who doesn't think so!

• Like 2

I've had a rough life folks, (mostly self inflicted), and have caused a lot for pain for others along the way. In the last 17 years I've tried to live a rigorously honest life, and I guess sometimes it goes into brutal honesty, well some folks cannot/will not accept that level of honesty, not their fault, just the way they're wired. I have tried to share my experience with all of you and I realize that it has touched some nerves with a few of you, I truly meant no harm. My sick ass sense of humor is often misunderstood and that's my problem, I'm truly sorry if it has offended any of you. There many good, smart and funny people here, I didn't stay this long just for the guns. I'm not going to give up on Saiga12.com, but I will see some of you on the dark side of the moon later this afternoon, I've got a few chores to do before going there. 

Thanks Chili, I expected it and glad you got there first haha.gif

• Like 1

what happened to that syndicate guy? I haven't seen him post since June. he used to post on every subject in every category all day every day.

1 guy like that can make a forum seem a lot more active than it really is.

He just got busy with other things I reckon. I talk to him on Xbox every once in a while.

I've had a rough life folks, (mostly self inflicted), and have caused a lot for pain for others along the way. In the last 17 years I've tried to live a rigorously honest life, and I guess sometimes it goes into brutal honesty, well some folks cannot/will not accept that level of honesty, not their fault, just the way they're wired. I have tried to share my experience with all of you and I realize that it has touched some nerves with a few of you, I truly meant no harm. My sick ass sense of humor is often misunderstood and that's my problem, I'm truly sorry if it has offended any of you. There many good, smart and funny people here, I didn't stay this long just for the guns. I'm not going to give up on Saiga12.com, but I will see some of you on the dark side of the moon later this afternoon, I've got a few chores to do before going there. 

Thanks Chili, I expected it and glad you got there first :haha2:

As you said being brutally honest and not beating around the bush to explain something or tell someone how you feel or how it is. Is the way to do it and as you stated some aren't wired to receive it. Hence my pending D.

Hope you get what ever issue causing this incident straightened out.

• Like 1

& everyone will automatically think it was me..

& everyone will automatically think it was me..

Well then we better set them straight right now.......they would be dead wrong. The MODs here have always been very fair, given loads of leeway to all. I will say that there is an elephant in the room that folks are afraid to talk about openly, and no IT IS NOT A PERSON.

As I recall I said you "will be put out to pasture," not taken out with the trash.  If you wish to portray yourself that way that's one thing but to say this Mod said that to you is absolutely false.  There has been a pattern over time of some of your posts leaning racist, denigrating cops and spewing negative crap.  Business members and contributing members have commented about the forum going south.  We don't want good members leaving because too much crap has been tolerated.  If you can't make the judgment of what is appropriate to post here we can help you by putting you on a 60 day post approval watch.  If that fails I will put you out to pasture.  Taking this public was as unwise as your past behavior and judgment on the forum.  Stop feeling sorry for yourself.  Wise up!