OH CRAP, what shot size for these things ?

I heard on the radio the Chi com. fire departments are working day and night trying to get these things under control. They got some kind of outbreak going on. More than forty deaths.

I'd bet it's a good show to see them in action, Chinese fire drill comes to mind.

Seriously, bro....

Is that you, or some file-pic you snagged off the net?

Those look like Chinese giant hornets, and you're only 100+ miles north of me. I know they've made it to Cali....  Just hoping not Washington. 

Granted, bees don't sting me, because i'm generally cool to bugs, but please bro... please... Don't tell me that some cat in N. Washington State found enough of those fuckers to take that picture.

I'd feel MUCH better if that shit was just a file-pic. I'm in Oregon, bro..... It's warmer here, meaning if that's a wa. pIC....I'm about fucked, walking through the woods with my Swiss-Shepherd, "Buckshot". 

ETA: Nevermind...

Just read the article.

It'a a file picture from China.

I about shit, bro,. being as I know (generally) where you are.

Edited by S-12 Pauly

If they had faces they would be from the Outer Limits and I would have had bad dreams for years after first seeing them....or something like that.

My god, you too?  That show gave me nightmares just about every week.

post-4831-0-86001700-1380848832.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus

Seriously, bro....

Is that you, or some file-pic you snagged off the net?

Those look like Chinese giant hornets, and you're only 100+ miles north of me. I know they've made it to Cali....  Just hoping not Washington. 

Granted, bees don't sting me, because i'm generally cool to bugs, but please bro... please... Don't tell me that some cat in N. Washington State found enough of those fuckers to take that picture.

I'd feel MUCH better if that shit was just a file-pic. I'm in Oregon, bro..... It's warmer here, meaning if that's a wa. pIC....I'm about fucked, walking through the woods with my Swiss-Shepherd, "Buckshot". 

ETA: Nevermind...

Just read the article.

It'a a file picture from China.

I about shit, bro,. being as I know (generally) where you are.

haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

no worries bro.......

i hate hornets of any size.........i have to admit , they are the one thing that can turn me into a whiney little bitch..

if they were in washington, i'd be in florida...horror.gif

p.s.

10 miles north of everett

Edited by read_the_wall
  • Like 1