Face who? Oh, is that that thing that people are looking at while walking down the street and then ram their face into the wall because their face is jammed into their smartphone because they don't know how to talk to people face to face?

Actually on a positive note FB is an area of free advertising (so far) for businesses and the BS that goes on is just part of it all. The petty BS between so called "friends" to me is hilarious. I got loud and finally found where the edge of the envelope is...  mmmkaaaay... well I guess they showed me huh? wet_eyes.gif

cry.gif

000.gif

• Like 1

I got into an argument with a very good friend I grew up with. It was about Muslims. He joined the USMC right before the Gulf War. He is a contractor now in Iraq and says that most Muslims are like you and me and want peace. I wouldn't trust any of them. Put it this way someone that I  was very good friends with now are no longer talking. He said he would go shooting with me and have some beers but would not be friends.  FK him and his muslims dick suckers.

Like post of above said. If it wasn't for the NSA's FB I wouldn't have probably ever talked to friends that moved away.

Edited by MfWiC

Shannon, that is my favorite pic of Johnny!  Fuck them!  I guess I am in the fuck them mood anyway since I am one of those disgruntled furloughed Federal Employees.  Fuck em!

The house passed the back pay bill 407-0.  Remains to be seen what the senate will do but I doubt dingy harry has the balls to reject it so in the end you're getting a paid vacation.

But still, Fuck Em!

Wouldn't it be wonderful is Reid just decided to table pay issue too?  I am praying, though I agree with your analysis.  They don't want their own employees pissed at them on the wage issue, especially when they are paying themselves.

Shannon, that is my favorite pic of Johnny!  Fuck them!  I guess I am in the fuck them mood anyway since I am one of those disgruntled furloughed Federal Employees.  Fuck em!

The house passed the back pay bill 407-0.  Remains to be seen what the senate will do but I doubt dingy harry has the balls to reject it so in the end you're getting a paid vacation.

But still, Fuck Em!

I posted before the outcome of the voting.  Every one of the motherfuckers need to be fired and this country needs to start over again IMO.

Wouldn't it be wonderful is Reid just decided to table pay issue too?  I am praying, though I agree with your analysis.  They don't want their own employees pissed at them on the wage issue, especially when they are paying themselves.

I dare him.  I seriously don't know how that guy has stayed in office.