man reportedly sets himself on fire at national mall

Its funny... about a month ago I had a conversation with someone about ho you could publicly light yourself on fire in protest of what our government was doing and you media would screw up the message you gave your life in strict protest for.

Not saying thats hat happened here, but honestly, if it did, do you think the story would read any different?

budist_monk_on_fire.jpg

Right on Nailbomb!

This is how the Libyan uprising started. With some crazy fucker setting himself on fire.

Funny how the lame stream media is blowing this off and not covering it.

You don't do something like this without trying to leave some kind of message.

Don't take this as being racist, but the dude at the navy yard was black, the girl in DC with the car was black, now this dude that sets himself on fire was black. We "know" that 2 of them had mental issues, or so they say, the fire guy ???????. Is something in the water, are they that unhappy with Barry and his BS, and is Rev Al and Jessie going to come out and say that whitey made them do it. I know that stress can make you do weird stuff, but damn, and I will also say that the Po Po does seem to be over reacting to things now a days, but I guess that they "have to exert their AUTHORITY" for us "civilians" to behave and do as we're told. Shit, I didn't behave and do what I was told when I was a kid, why should I start now, I've got to the age where I don't really give a fuck about behaving, it's kinda fun to hear young kids say "that old man is crazy", NAW KID, you ain't seen crazy yet, just watch your own government, it's bat shit crazy and getting worse.

I am the first to call a spade a spade.  Pun intended.

But I know the difference between a first order effect and a second order effect. 

I am merely pointing out that skin color is unlikely to be a first order effect in these cases.

Did anyone else appreciate the irony of this being publishing in "The Blaze"?

I don't see, what are probably liberals, burning themselves to death as a big problem... Protest away! Call your friends next time though!

• Like 1

budist_monk_on_fire.jpg

what burns 5 gals of gas but doesn't go anywhere?

a Buddhist monk 

haha.gif

Funny how the lame stream media is blowing this off and not covering it.

You don't do something like this without trying to leave some kind of message.

they covered it, some nut bag set himself on fire. he left a pretty good message, and that is; I'm a nut bag and I set myself on fire.  crazies do things that are not normal and wacky, that's why they are called crazies, mental deffects etc... I mean  what kind of coverage do you want? a one hour special?

if you guys are reading something more into this,  like; "end of world" nonsense.  then you're sending a message that you need to seek professional mental health and need to be on medication.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

budist_monk_on_fire.jpg

what burns 5 gals of gas but doesn't go anywhere?

a Buddhist monk 

haha.gif

But you missed the most obvious joke - "You guys wanna see a pic of a hot Asian?"

Edited by Shandlanos

^^^ I'd probably do the same if I still lived in NJ.

As a gun owner, I agree... As a car guy, you can fuck yourself! smile.png

MANY of my car homies (guys I've been friends with for years in actual life, not just internet friends... I've bought them beers, I've raced against them, they've grilled me burgers, etc) are from NJ and they are great people. Maybe NJ is a complete dumpster of a state to visit (I've never been, so I don't know), but I know a good 20 guys that are worth their weight in gold that hail from NJ...

Edited by Maxwelhse

I don't know. Ive a few friend that live in joyzee that are transplants from CT they seem to agree on moving somewhere else. All their friends are cool people but if a place will make someone want to move back to CT there's something wrong.

• Like 1