Let's disarm EVERYONE including cops.  Then the first thing and anti gun moron does when in trouble is call a guy with a gun the help them.

I've listened/watched too much conservative news this week and am ready to move to mejico.  At least the corruption there is common knowledge and basically accepted.  I'll just live on a beach and grow pot for the cartels.

Honestly, the only way to fight back on this level is by reverse conditioning.  Show your guns!  With respect to the cop, all due respect to the school, but you suck ass!  The LEO is a good guy who is paid to CARRY A GUN.  If their worried about police carrying guns, they should approach it on that level, not by harrassing a good guy.

I hope to god he doesn't comply with school requests.  Maybe the police need more outreach programs.  When I went to school, a police officer came every year to show us his tools and explain what he does, and instruct people about the general use of firearms.

Knowledge is power, something the left seem to forget.

Principle: "Hello 911?  There is somebody breaking into my house!  He just smashed open the back door!"

911 Operator: "We'll send an officer right away."

Principle: "Please make sure he doesn't bring his gun.  I don't want my kids to see a gun."

Not familiar with that school but chances are you have a principal running a warehouse for kids that can’t read, write, or do math at grade level worried about someone who in an emergency he’d want there in seconds with the gun.

post-26137-0-96503400-1381157187_thumb.jpg

That principle obviously subscribes to the theory that all guns are bad no matter what and will go off by itself if you stare at it too long.  He also probably believes that just the sight of a gun will turn some of his students into drooling mass murderers. The scary part is that he is not alone and these are the people who are shaping our young kids minds.