Unique ways to mount a sling?

I bought a fire control group converted x39 last year. To finish the conversion I bought a front handguard retainer without a front sling loop and also got a fixed triangle stock also lacking a sling mount. Now I was left with a dilemma, I had no idea how I would mount a sling so I came up with this. So far it has held up quite well and am pleased with it. Any of you guys come up with any unique ways to mount your slings?

post-44624-0-51330700-1381285986_thumb.jpg

post-44624-0-22367300-1381285992_thumb.jpg

post-44624-0-41369800-1381285995_thumb.jpg

Some people have actually gotten creative y'all. I've done a couple of custom Ace Galil style stocks for people where I milled out a sling slot in the rear support rib of the butt plate. I haven't seen anyone else do that.

Some people have actually gotten creative y'all. I've done a couple of custom Ace Galil style stocks for people where I milled out a sling slot in the rear support rib of the butt plate. I haven't seen anyone else do that.

I'm sorry... I read that too quickly the first time. I thought you said you'd mounted a sling-shot into the stock!  :huh:

I'd actually like to see that!  laugh.png

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1