Deer Hunting with an AKM

Wow that's cool. I bet he was ecstatic what an awesome hunt! I'm still watching 10 does and young'ns coming through here grazing every day and waiting to pop that 8 pointer I have pics of from my trail cam...or any decent buck at this point geez...  About to just give up and start packing my freezer with nice tender doe meat which I prefer anyway. Just hate to take out the only bait I have to draw in the big bucks til I've no time to wait. Right now it would be as easy as just popping one or two every night. LOL here's a video I shot from my cell phone the other night in my stand,  a little while before dark. Friggin like fish in a barrel LOL!

Concerning ammo, I still plan to take em with the Barnaul SP (same as Brown Bear... 125 Gr SP) as it's a long proven good round for good expansion, and shoots pretty accurately in my Saigas & AKs. Plus I have over half a case of it. I have a good link to a water test showing it against the Russian HP ammo and there is def no comparison. I would like to see someone do a similar test with the US made hunting ammo. Perhaps I will buy some and do the test myself. This guy has a pretty good system that would be easy to replicate and IMO improve on with a layer of gel at the very front, or even tire rubber or leather maybe, to keep the water from flooding out so fast. I guess leather would be more realistic. I would also like to do some wet phone book tests, and have been saving some to do it with when I get time. They are supposed to be alot like flesh basically. Hmm maybe shoot through a wet phone book into a water barrel and let that roughly seal the hole....

I posted this the other day in another thread.