7N6 at AIM; $359 per crate, free shipping

No, AIM is on the "good list" of companies that didn't gouge during the panic.   I don't think they are going to start now.

It's 2160 rounds or under 17 cents per round.

a54539rcase.jpg

Edited by SGL

7N6 is the shite!. Got a spam can of the Russian variety looking at me as I type this. Seems not too long ago the chicken littles were shouting we would never see 5.45x39 surplus or AK74 mags again. I'm seeing spam cans popping up from all the ammo suppliers now and saw Bulgy circle 10 mags being sold for less than $20 a pop recently.

Ain't it funny how things are getting back to normal even when people said they wouldn't? f0ckers.gif

• Like 1

3" at 100 yards doesn't surprise me (awesome).

While shooting Wolf "Military" Ammo , my Saiga (5.45) was landing all 20 rounds on a target the width of my front sight post, with irons also.

7N6 is supposed to be extremely accurate.

A little ammonia/water mix to clean corrosive residue.

Edited by Sim_Player

I do nothing special when cleaning after shooting it. I just clean as normal, which I do after every range trip. I live where the humidity in the summer stays high, so if it causes me no trouble those that live outside the Southeast should be good to go..

That's great ammo at a great price these days. Still putting off popping the steel bands on a crate I managed to score early in the summer for $350 delivered. Bought it from a fellow shooter and he brought it over.  :)

Spritz of windex on a patch then normal cleaning for me. Def can't just throw it back in the safe like non corrosive though. Last time I forgot and did that I had to free up my bolt carrier with a hard smack of the rubber mallet, and my Bulgy FH was all rusty between the fins and inside.

Thank you all.  Since I actually do not know, when they say $free shipping$ does that mean no extra charges added, or is there additional $amounts$ added like handling or hasmat charges?  Also where I live, sometimes FED UP or UP CHUCK takes an additonal 2-3 days.  We are kinda at the very end of a long and involved supply train/route.  Thanks again.  I actually like cleaning my stuff and grew up shooting off old WW2 corrosive ammo.   Ahh...the smell of stinky GI bore cleaner early in the morning....it smells of youthful memories....a long time ago.  Enough.  HB of CJ (old coot) smile.pngsmile.png  SW OR

Yup, that's their "out-the-door" price.

It think $20 shipping is typical for case and they are offering 2 to get free shipping so it's about $40 savings.

Me thinks that prices on ammo are coming down quick and they are trying to "move" product.

Let's hope.

Yup, that's their "out-the-door" price.

It think $20 shipping is typical for case and they are offering 2 to get free shipping so it's about $40 savings.

Me thinks that prices on ammo are coming down quick and they are trying to "move" product.

Let's hope.

Same. I notice that neither SG or AIM are moving their 7N6 very quickly. Last time AIM had 7N6 in stock it sold out in 2hrs. Gives me hope for the return of the $135 can.

I'm sure we'll see at least one more "panic event" before the next election but, I think most people already have stockpiles so the effect on supply would be far less demanding.

SG usually has the best prices on cases of 5.45, per Gun-Deals.

Edited by Sim_Player